NATION

PASSWORD

Seems to have a bug

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Eldar Ulthwe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Seems to have a bug

Postby Eldar Ulthwe » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:57 pm

My issues aren't showing.

The following issues are before the Parliament of Eldar Ulthwe:

Or: [Dismiss All Issues button]

I tried dismissing last time, and it wouldn't even show afterwards what I had dismissed.
-Shea Nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat- {May the blessings of Asuryan protect the children of Asuryan from abomination}
"He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it." - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran
"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak
Eldar Ulthwe Factbook (now open for comments and Q&A) | Ulthwe's International Community Database

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Czardas » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:32 am

do you have issues set to the "once/twice per weekday" frequency? because if so you, obviously, don't get any new issues on weekends.
30 | she/her | USA | ✡︎ | ☭ | ♫

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Eldar Ulthwe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eldar Ulthwe » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 am

Ehehehe... :oops:
I could've sworn I'd set it to two per day...
Thanks for that. ;)
-Shea Nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat- {May the blessings of Asuryan protect the children of Asuryan from abomination}
"He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it." - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran
"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak
Eldar Ulthwe Factbook (now open for comments and Q&A) | Ulthwe's International Community Database

Return to Technical