NATION

PASSWORD

Feudal Japan - Password

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The KoZ
Civil Servant

Founded: May 18, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Feudal Japan - Password

Postby The KoZ » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:06 am

I've spent the influence to impose a hidden password on Feudal Japan; unfortunately this password has not taken effect, despite the regional activity indicating the password is in place. Perhaps the WA repeal of "Liberate Feudal Japan" wasn't implemented? It's going to take me several days to build up that influence again.

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:11 am

I'd already pointed out that the repeal doesn't seem to have taken effect, but it hasn't been fixed yet. The password is in place, but won't come into effect until the repeal does.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20227
Last edited by Sedgistan on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rigbyland
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rigbyland » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:11 am

I remember someone else having problems implementing their password yesterday... perhaps you could ask the WA-members in your region to endorse you, so you gain influence faster?
Rigbyland Factbook (Work In Progress)

Territories:
Lennon McCartney

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:14 am

Rigbyland wrote:I remember someone else having problems implementing their password yesterday... perhaps you could ask the WA-members in your region to endorse you, so you gain influence faster?

Thats not the problem, the issue is to do with the repeal of 'Liberate Feudal Japan' not having been implemented.

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 am

The KoZ wrote:I've spent the influence to impose a hidden password on Feudal Japan; unfortunately this password has not taken effect, despite the regional activity indicating the password is in place. Perhaps the WA repeal of "Liberate Feudal Japan" wasn't implemented? It's going to take me several days to build up that influence again.

From one group of invaders to the next...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19609&start=2

Call me Nostradamus
Last edited by Todd McCloud on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

[violet]
Site Admin

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 pm

The KoZ wrote:I've spent the influence to impose a hidden password on Feudal Japan; unfortunately this password has not taken effect, despite the regional activity indicating the password is in place. Perhaps the WA repeal of "Liberate Feudal Japan" wasn't implemented? It's going to take me several days to build up that influence again.

Now fixed! The repeal didn't take, sorry.

You don't need to re-set a password: it will automatically take effect now the Liberation resolution has lifted.

Return to Technical