NATION

PASSWORD

Resolution still called a proposal

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Resolution still called a proposal

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 am

http://www.nationstates.net/page=WA_pas ... =2/start=6

I notice a typo in which the latest resolution SC#7 is still referred to as a "proposal" even if it is a resolution now. Maybe a word tweak is in order.

Cheers in advance. :)

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah, repeals have always said that. What's the big deal?

I'd be more concerned at the grammatical flub in the Commend descriptor: "A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region." Is it "an outstanding contribution"? "Outstanding contributions"? Heh.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:the latest resolution SC#7 is still referred to as a "proposal" even if it is a resolution now.

Fixed, thanks!

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:I'd be more concerned at the grammatical flub in the Commend descriptor: "A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region." Is it "an outstanding contribution"? "Outstanding contributions"?

No, the current text is correct.

Return to Technical