NATION

PASSWORD

Topic does not exist

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Topic does not exist

Postby Zwangzug » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 pm

When I click the "Proposed Adjustment to NSG/F7/Fiction" link on the sidebar, it tells me that "The requested topic does not exist." I assume this has something to do with it being in every subforum at once, but that's just a guess.
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Same thing for the new global announcement.
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

Return to Technical