Page 1 of 1

Background on WA Proposals Page

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:36 pm
by Topid
Not sure if this has ever been asked before, it is purely a cosmetic thing, but would it be possible to center horizontally the WA symbol in the background of proposals?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm
by Ballotonia
Centered.

Ballotonia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am
by TannerFrankLand
Again, nitpicky, but it seems to favour the left to me. Maybe the side-panel is messing with my eyes though.

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae16 ... rror-4.jpg <--What I see

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am
by Ballotonia
Looks like you have the old image still in cache. Refresh: CTRL-F5.

Ballotonia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 am
by TannerFrankLand
Ballotonia wrote:Looks like you have the old image still in cache. Refresh: CTRL-F5.

Ballotonia

That worked. Though oddly enough the old image the left 'leaf' was lined up perfectly with the edge of the proposal box on my screen. So I don't think it was that, because I looked at it right before I made this thread. Oddity.

Whatevers, looks awesome now. Good job Ballo, thanks bunches.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 am
by Kryozerkia
Now it looks weird since it gets trapped behind the line graph for the break-down of the "at vote" vote tally. It was better were it was before. However, I will concede that it looks fine elsewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 am
by Sanctaria
Kryozerkia wrote:Now it looks weird since it gets trapped behind the line graph for the break-down of the "at vote" vote tally. It was better were it was before. However, I will concede that it looks fine elsewhere.

Yeah, this is annoying :/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 am
by Omigodtheykilledkenny
:roll:

You guys still test changes before hurriedly implementing them, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 am
by Ballotonia
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote::roll:

You guys still test changes before hurriedly implementing them, right?


Testing is for sissies. The actual test is to see how many people complain when any change is made ;)

Ballotonia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm
by Flibbleites
Ballotonia wrote:
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote::roll:

You guys still test changes before hurriedly implementing them, right?


Testing is for sissies. The actual test is to see how many people complain when any change is made ;)

Ballotonia

Or even notice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm
by Ballotonia
Page changed. Better now?

Ballotonia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am
by Sanctaria
Ballotonia wrote:Page changed. Better now?

Ballotonia

Yup, much better.

Thanks Ballo! :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 am
by Kryozerkia
Sanctaria wrote:
Ballotonia wrote:Page changed. Better now?

Ballotonia

Yup, much better.

Thanks Ballo! :hug:

I like the transparency, it looks better.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 pm
by [violet]
Ballotonia wrote:Testing is for sissies. The actual test is to see how many people complain when any change is made ;)

I endorse this sentiment. Tech forum is like a QA team who work for free!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm
by Mallorea and Riva
[violet] wrote:
Ballotonia wrote:Testing is for sissies. The actual test is to see how many people complain when any change is made ;)

I endorse this sentiment. Tech forum is like a QA team who work for free!

I'll be starting a Union soon. We'll merge with the now defunct Anti-Mod Union.
It looks nice Ballo, nice job.