NATION

PASSWORD

Militaries

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kiawati
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Militaries

Postby Kiawati » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 pm

A whole new military selection
( Above Your REGIONAL AREA NAME )
Get to create ranks.
Have to Research for clips ( ammo ), vests, guns, and so on.
Soldiers have to go through boot camp, and and certain number gets to be in whatever number of passed soldiers you put in.
You get to create the divisions.
But need certain amount of votes of your citizens for the military force/division to be official.
If you allow boot camp.
For the Navy, you buy a empty ship, and you have to have officers, gunners, AAC, ( Anti Air Craft Cannons ), the big guns, and so on, But you have to research those first, and it goes same for SOG ( Special Operation Group ), Rangers, Air Force, Navy Seals, SWAT, and so on.
This game might be a whole new game, or like a good update
This is like a whole MILITARY SECTION, the attacking part is up to you admins/ moderators.
If you support, message the admins about this ( as long as you give me credit ), or just type in 100% Support in your post.
Thank you very much!

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

We tried this, NS2.

It failed miserably.

Kiawati
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiawati » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Learn from your mistakes, see what you can improve from your mistakes, a second time is all ways better then just doing it one time. ;)

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Kiawati wrote:Learn from your mistakes, see what you can improve from your mistakes, a second time is all ways better then just doing it one time. ;)

From what I've heard, NS2 wasn't a mistake, it was a failure which should never be attempted
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Military Forces
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Forces » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I wish NS2 worked.
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching."

http://www.nstracker.net/military_forces&page=military

Military Force: 89,041,993
Army Force: 57,877,295
Navy Force: 22,260,498 (Includes Marines)
Air Force: 8,904,199

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 pm

What was NS2?
ALSO RP AS: Federate Cherokee State, New Aztlan
Founder/member of: Dual Monarchy of Holy Trek-Inuyashina, Intergalactic Federacy and member of ANTO
Type VII, Tier I Civilization
Pro: Obamacare, gun control, choice, gay rights, Israel, Church and State separation, Liberalism
Anti: Theocracy, Tea Party, Radical Republicans, Limbaugh, Palin, Cruz, Conservatism
My nation reflects certain of my OOC and RL beliefs, a few of which are listed. Don't like it? Don't engage me in debate.
MT nation: Imperial Columbia PT nation: Levantine Empire of Palmyra
Factbooks coming soon!

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Holy Trek wrote:What was NS2?

A game where you had to pay for most features which was discontinued after disagreements between Max Barry and Jolt(The maker of NS2).
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Military Forces
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Forces » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

And buddy, u a little smaller than me. I got some $6,108,272,814,803.04 US dollars in defense.

Also use http://tracker.conquestofabsolution.com/ They figure out you GDP and Military Strength using the #s your country puts out like your Defense Forces.

Like the idea.
Last edited by Military Forces on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching."

Military Forces
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Forces » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:

A game where you had to pay for most features which was discontinued after disagreements between Max Barry and Jolt(The maker of NS2).

Then Jolt took the name and then cancelled it.

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

It was the love child of NS and cyber nation that shouldn't have hapened

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm

>It was the same as above<
Last edited by Hungramy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm

In response to the OP, from the FAQ:

How do I go to war against another nation? Or trade with them?

In one sense, you can't. NationStates doesn't include these things—because it's a simple game, and because they would bias things in favor of militaristic and capitalist nations. One of the nice things about NationStates is that you can craft a nation into your idea of Utopia without having to worry about such pragmatic concerns as national defence.

There are, however, two types of wargame that have been developed by the NationStates community. One is regional invasions, where nations attempt to move into another region and topple the Regional Delegate; the other is an in-depth role-playing game that takes place in the International Incidents forum.

Many people have suggested a more sophisticated version of NationStates, with trade and military conflicts, but this is unlikely, as it would fundamentally change who we are. At its core, NationStates is a political game, not a wargame.

In other words, never gonna happen. Try some RP.
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical