NATION

PASSWORD

Graphs

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Roania
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Graphs

Postby Roania » Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm

This was suggested a very, very long time ago. But I believe that now is the appropriate time to bring it forward again, as this is a new frontier of glory and joy and whatnot. Graphs. The WA rankings are all well and good, but you can't tell how you've done compared to your last one without a perfect memory. My idea is graphs that record your stance in, say, basket weaving, and then allow you, next time basket weaving, come around, to see what you've changed.
Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

The Dragon Throne has stood for Ten Thousand Years! For Ten Thousand Years, the Dragon Throne Stands! The Dragon Throne has stood, is standing, and shall stand for Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years!

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Graphs

Postby Unibot » Sat May 30, 2009 7:59 am

I'm not personally against the idea. However a lot of people fear anything that remotely reminds them of NS2. You might be better off just keeping track of it in an excel file.

Though, thats the first time I've heard of a Graph being used to kept track of WA rankings... I think I'll add that to the list.

Return to Technical