NATION

PASSWORD

Sent Box

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Sent Box

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:20 pm

I find it quite annoying how I can't view the messages I have sent. Many times, I will have forgotten what I have said to somebody and can't reply properly. I sometimes am not sure if I succeeded in sending a telegram (forgot to look for the green bar, for example) and then I can't tell if it was sent. I risk claims of spam by sending it again. It would be very convenient for a "sent box" to be made, I think, if at all possible.

Hopefully this wasn't a waste of your time.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Return to Technical