NATION

PASSWORD

Mobile Site Issues Page Problem

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sneaky Bastards
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Mobile Site Issues Page Problem

Postby Sneaky Bastards » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:18 am

The issues page on the mobile site needs to be tweaked a bit. When I opened up that page to do my issues I was presented with what I thought was a blank page, which made me think the page didn't load completely at first. All it happens to be however is a giant blank space between the mobile site's green button at the top of the page and the text of the page that I eventually found when I scrolled down a bit. It kinda fools you into thinking nothing is there when you first open it.

This was viewed on Opera Mini version 6.5.27025 when I discovered it.
"Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!"
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
Proud member of the Triumvirate of Yut.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Do you think there is One True God Particle, or do you think there is a pantheon of god particles out there? And if the latter, do you think the God Particle of Thunder has a tiny little hammer?

Fischistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fischistan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:37 am

I second this. I use the browser that comes on the android system, and I usually end up reloading the page several times before I realize that I have to scroll down.
Xavier D'Montagne
Fischistani Ambassador to the WA
Unibot II wrote:It's Carta. He CANNOT Fail. Only successes in reverse.
The Matthew Islands wrote:Knowledge is knowing the Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Anthony Delasanta wrote:its was not genocide it was ethnic cleansing...
Socorra wrote:A religion-free abortion thread is like a meat-free hamburger.
Help is on its Way: UDL
Never forget 11 September.
Never look off the edge of cliff on a segway.

11 September 1973, of course.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 pm

It runs fine on the Amazon Silk browser on my Kindle Fire. If anyone else is having issues, be sure to list browser and platform.

I should also point out the the admins won't own every possible mobile platform and browser. We don't have a paid professional development team, so they're probably limited to what's on their desks and in their pockets. They'll do what they can to help you out, but don't expect instant or perfect responses.

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm

There's the same problem on Safari on iPod Touch, and presumably iPhone.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Waspeaters wrote:There's the same problem on Safari on iPod Touch, and presumably iPhone.

Confirm the iPhone view issue.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Fixed, thanks.

Return to Technical