NATION

PASSWORD

regional messageboard text format problem.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Vocenae
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

regional messageboard text format problem.

Postby Vocenae » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 am

Hello technical, got a problem with the regional message board posted message on my droid phone. All posted message are extremely codensed to the left hand side of the screen which sgretches the page and really makes the messages harder to read. I tried this with both a droid phone and a iphone 4, it appears on both.

Everything else about the rmb and the region page loads as normal, it is only the area for members posts that is extremely condensed.
The Imperial Star Republic
18:34 <Kyrusia> Voc: The one anchor of moral conscience in a sea of turbulent depravity.

Sneaky Bastards
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sneaky Bastards » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:50 am

I've have the exact same problem on my Blackberry using Opera (6.5.27025) AND on my iPod Touch using Safari. All the RMB messages are compressed to the left side and every message appears as one single column down the page.
"Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!"
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
Proud member of the Triumvirate of Yut.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Do you think there is One True God Particle, or do you think there is a pantheon of god particles out there? And if the latter, do you think the God Particle of Thunder has a tiny little hammer?

Nullarni
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 26, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Nullarni » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 pm

I had the same thing start happening on my Blackberry at about the same time the dark theme was released. The way I found to sorta fix it is load the page, then switch it to column mode, and then switch back to full page. That fixes it untill you reload or navigate away.
Proud founder of the NEW WARSAW PACT. Visitors welcome.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Fixed.

Return to Technical