NATION

PASSWORD

WA Clarification Request

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Slavijan Shofercia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

WA Clarification Request

Postby Slavijan Shofercia » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey guys. I just need a quick clarification about my WA situation.

A long while ago, I had my nation, Shofercia, in the WA. Then for RP related reasons, Shofercia left the WA. This was over 6 months ago. (I think, or could be 3 months, anyways, it was a while ago.) Then I decided to rejoin, and hit "join WA", while I was on my puppet, Slavijan Shofercia. And then I thought - "hmm, this could be even better". Is there a way to keep Shofercia out of the WA, and have Slavijan Shofercia join the WA, even though Shofercia is an ex-WA member? I just want to make sure, before I send in the e-mail confirmation.

I have another puppet nation, but it's not in the WA, nor have any plans to, so I'm still keeping to the one nation in WA rule :D

New New York
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New New York » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 pm

As long as you only have one nation in the WA at a time, you are following the rules, so what you described is legal. Click away. :)
Do not presume to know my mind. If I haven't specifically said I believe something, don't assume that I do.

Sanguinthium
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanguinthium » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 pm

i dont see why not
Tiocfaidh ár lá Proletarier aller Länder vereinigt Euch!
Forn Siðr is the true way.
a large portion of what i say will be IC, or Jokes; that, or you call it flaming/trolling, i call it pointing out an uncomfortable fact.

"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn, but whos counting?)

Return to Technical