NATION

PASSWORD

Accidentally applied for the WA.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Irkenland
Secretary

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Accidentally applied for the WA.

Postby Irkenland » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 am

I don't mean to bother anyone if this kind of an insignificant subject, but I thought that "Click to Apply to Join the WA", was that there's a fill-out form and stuff and now I want out. You see, I've left NS for about 3 years and then came back, seeing some changes here and there, wanted to check out the WA... :palm:

Unfortunately, I applied and I think I'm at a threat of being kicked out from my own lonely island of a region because as you know, I'll be like "What? This? New resolution? Eh, fuck em, it's not like they're gonna notice anyway..."

If I could cancel my application, then it'll be great if you tell me. If I could quit after joining, then that'll be cool too, however if I'm stuck with them forever... Eh... Hell. :lol:

Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lordieth » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:50 am

You will get a comfirmation e-mail with a link that you will need to go to for WA Status. Once you get it just go back to the World Assembly and you will see a link to resign from the WA.

I'm not sure I quite understand your concerns though. Voting on resolutions isn't mandatory, although your nation will be subject to any passed GA resolutions.

If you have no plans of joining the WA you could just ignore the email. I think the comfirmation link eventually expires, but don't quote me on that.
Last edited by Lordieth on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Irkenland
Secretary

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Irkenland » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:50 am

Oh, thank you for the insight, friend. :p

Allrule
Senator

Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allrule » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 am

Lordieth wrote:You will get a comfirmation e-mail with a link that you will need to go to for WA Status. Once you get it just go back to the World Assembly and you will see a link to resign from the WA.

I'm not sure I quite understand your concerns though. Voting on resolutions isn't mandatory, although your nation will be subject to any passed GA resolutions.

If you have no plans of joining the WA you could just ignore the email. I think the comfirmation link eventually expires, but don't quote me on that.

Actually, you can just ignore the email altogether.
Save the Internet! Protect Net Neutrality!

"Lily? After all this time?"
"Always."
-Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Return to Technical