NATION

PASSWORD

Adding Polls

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Minutos
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Adding Polls

Postby Minutos » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm trying to start a new thread with a poll added, but I don't know how. Can someone direct me as to how I can do this? That would be much appreciated.
The Lord of Time is with us, and so will you!
For Him to accept you into his holy graces, please convert to Timeonism.

Tovarishchestvo wrote:I personally believe that the alternate flag represents change, something a nation such as yours desperately needs. The percentage of your population that does not follow your national religion, however small it may be, will no doubt be ecstatic to see a flag which personifies the kind of national values that can be held in common by all.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Scroll down a bit when writing op and below the submit buttons is the poll options.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Minutos
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Minutos » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks, I found it. I never made a poll before until today.
The Lord of Time is with us, and so will you!
For Him to accept you into his holy graces, please convert to Timeonism.

Tovarishchestvo wrote:I personally believe that the alternate flag represents change, something a nation such as yours desperately needs. The percentage of your population that does not follow your national religion, however small it may be, will no doubt be ecstatic to see a flag which personifies the kind of national values that can be held in common by all.

Return to Technical