NATION

PASSWORD

Issue on our Issues

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

I think that....

Your idea is a good one.
22%
Your idea is terrible.
56%
I don't really care.
22%

Total votes : 18

The Minor Countries
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Issue on our Issues

Postby The Minor Countries » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:43 am

Ok maybe not so much an "Issue" nut I'd like to know what will happen to my statistics of my government ( civil rights, political rights, and economy) when I pick an issue. Granted some are pretty easy to guess what will happen, but others, u think you know what it will do, but then it does something out of know where. Plus, it will let people really decide what kind of government they run. It's not a huge problem at all, just an idea.

Moriskov
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Moriskov » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 am

Tag. I want to see where this goes.
"Vengeance is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."
Vladimir Makarov
Osaea wrote:
Alowwvia wrote:And for every ATGM, there's a guy with a pistol that can kill him for much cheaper.

True. But can the guy with a pistol kill the tank? Only if he's Mattias Nilsson.

.............. \_▂▂▂████▄▄▂___
.........[█|||█████WOT PLAYER████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂
..__▂▄▅█████████████████████▄▃▂
I████Moriskov [1AR-R] - T-43 ██████████]
I████████████████████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Pronounced: Mor-skoj

Shanix
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shanix » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 pm

In "Got Issues," people occasionally ask "What will answer X on issue Y do to my Z rating?"

Find something like that, it's helped me before.
Just know when it's real and when it isn't.

The Minor Countries
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Minor Countries » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:13 pm

yea, but i wish it would just tell you from the begining

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:13 pm

The Minor Countries wrote:Ok maybe not so much an "Issue" nut I'd like to know what will happen to my statistics of my government ( civil rights, political rights, and economy) when I pick an issue. Granted some are pretty easy to guess what will happen, but others, u think you know what it will do, but then it does something out of know where. Plus, it will let people really decide what kind of government they run. It's not a huge problem at all, just an idea.

And it would completely destroy the point that you're not supposed to know exactly what the outcomes of your issues choices are.

Moriskov wrote:Tag. I want to see where this goes.

You might do well to read The One Stop Rules Shop, particularly this part.

The One Stop Rules Shop wrote:*Tag*ing: Creating a post whose sole content was *tag* was a useful search tool on the old forums. No more. Now that we have the "thread subscription/bookmark" feature (it's in your Profile and a menu option on every thread), there is no further need for *tag* posts. Excessive use of Tags is considered spam.

Shanix
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shanix » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:17 pm

The Minor Countries wrote:yea, but i wish it would just tell you from the begining

If you want to make a nation that you want, then the outcome doesn't matter. You'd be making a nation that's "perfect" in the statistical sense. I mean, look at my nation. I don't have perfect scores in anything, and I'm perfectly happy with it.
Just know when it's real and when it isn't.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 pm

The Minor Countries wrote:yea, but i wish it would just tell you from the begining

No, on the grounds of lameness.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical