NATION

PASSWORD

Where should this go?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Where should this go?

Postby The chrisman union » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:09 am

I had an idea to run a sort of election thread about my country, but I'm not sure where to put it. It's national information, but a bit roleplay-ey, so should it go in the nationstates section?

Thanks,
Chrisman
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Where should this go?

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 am

The chrisman union wrote:I had an idea to run a sort of election thread about my country, but I'm not sure where to put it. It's national information, but a bit roleplay-ey, so should it go in the nationstates section?

Thanks,
Chrisman

International Incidents, would be best.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Return to Technical