NATION

PASSWORD

Unrelated Nation-Happenings showing on Regional Happenings

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Unrelated Nation-Happenings showing on Regional Happenings

Postby Solm » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I just noticed when browsing my regional page that unrelated nation-events were showing up on the regional happenings. Here's a screengrab of it:

I understand that being ejected from the WA is a big thing, and deserves to go on the national happenings, but what's the point of it being displayed on the regional happenings? It doesn't have much relevance with the region as a whole. Just my two cents, I don't think that that type of event is really relevant to the region as a whole.
Last edited by Solm on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

Burning Heads
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Burning Heads » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:32 pm

It can be useful for regional leaders to know if their members are two-timing them. This is especially true in raider/defender regions, but also in general.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Solm wrote:I just noticed when browsing my regional page that unrelated nation-events were showing up on the regional happenings. Here's a screengrab of it:

(Image)

I understand that being rejected from the WA is a big thing, and deserves to go on the national happenings, but what's the point of it being displayed on the regional happenings? It doesn't have much relevance with the region as a whole. Just my two cents, I don't think that that type of event is really relevant to the region as a whole.

This is not rejected. This is ejected as in. Break the rules and get kicked out of the WA.

It's sort of a big thing :P
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:This is not rejected. This is ejected as in. Break the rules and get kicked out of the WA.

Haha, I know, just a typo. I understand its a big thing, I do defending on the side with my RPing. But, I don't think it is relevant to the region on a whole to be shown in the regional happenings.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Solm wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:This is not rejected. This is ejected as in. Break the rules and get kicked out of the WA.

Haha, I know, just a typo. I understand its a big thing, I do defending on the side with my RPing. But, I don't think it is relevant to the region on a whole to be shown in the regional happenings.

Depends on the region.

Return to Technical