NATION

PASSWORD

Nation Problem

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Mexico Comunista
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Nation Problem

Postby Mexico Comunista » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 pm

On my nations home page where it should show the achievement icons like top 10% country with happiest citizen or to 10% oil producer and stuff like that. It doesn't show up on my nation and should because I've had it for a long time.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Have you considered you're not in the top 10% of something yet?

Just a thought.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:36 pm

It is unusual that a nation so large would have zero trophies, but you are very centrist, which suggests you tend to lie in the middle of rankings, not at the extremes.

You can of course verify this yourself: whenever you see what your nation is ranked on any day's World Census, see if you're in the top 10%.

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm

[violet] wrote:It is unusual that a nation so large would have zero trophies, but you are very centrist, which suggests you tend to lie in the middle of rankings, not at the extremes.

You can of course verify this yourself: whenever you see what your nation is ranked on any day's World Census, see if you're in the top 10%.

Could that ranking be added "Most Centrist" ? :p
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:47 pm

That is not a bad idea. :)

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Swkoll wrote:
[violet] wrote:It is unusual that a nation so large would have zero trophies, but you are very centrist, which suggests you tend to lie in the middle of rankings, not at the extremes.

Could that ranking be added "Most Centrist" ? :p

I always assumed there was one, given that there is a "most Extreme ranking."

New New York
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New New York » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 pm

That's one of the ones where I always just look at the bottom of the rankings. Not every ranking needs an opposite.

The nations that are last in Most Extreme tend to be new, issue-less nations though, and I worry that a Most Centrist category would just always go to the oldest nation that never answered any issues.
Do not presume to know my mind. If I haven't specifically said I believe something, don't assume that I do.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:52 pm

New New York wrote:That's one of the ones where I always just look at the bottom of the rankings. Not every ranking needs an opposite.

The nations that are last in Most Extreme tend to be new, issue-less nations though, and I worry that a Most Centrist category would just always go to the oldest nation that never answered any issues.

:blink: There is NO WAY that name wasn't taken yet...or has the name release already happened while I wasn't paying attention?

New New York
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New New York » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm

This name was released 9 hours ago - not the first, but up there. :)
Do not presume to know my mind. If I haven't specifically said I believe something, don't assume that I do.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical