NATION

PASSWORD

Slow

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Slow

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 am

Is it me, or is NationStates really slow today? It just seams slower than usual, can someone please invistigate why? Thank You!
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 am

It's just you...
Last edited by Milograd on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Dagnia
Senator

Founded: Jul 27, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagnia » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 am

I don't know. There does seem to be more of a delay than usual when I move around pages. I've been noticing it the past few minutes.
Wait an hour, and it will be now again

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 am

Dagnia wrote:I don't know. There does seem to be more of a delay than usual when I move around pages. I've been noticing it the past few minutes.

Was it because you were thinking about it or because you could actually notice it anyway?
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Milograd wrote:It's just you...

Or your computer.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:14 pm

The Murtunian Tribes wrote:
Milograd wrote:It's just you...

Or your computer.

Or more likely. The internet connection
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Return to Technical