NATION

PASSWORD

Capital city after Reaching required population

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Garyandia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Capital city after Reaching required population

Postby Garyandia » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 pm

My nation has reached the 255 million mark,but I received no issues about the capital yet as it is Unlockable:Awaiting Legislation.How do I correct this?
The Emperor is a nice guy,respect his authoritah!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EMPIRE OF GARYANDIA IS COMPOSED OF THE MAINLAND AND THE 4 ISLAND COLONIES OF ST.DAVID,ST.WENCESLAS,ST.GEORGE,AND ST.ANDREW.
Member of the Commonwealth of Garyan States

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Garyandia wrote:My nation has reached the 255 million mark,but I received no issues about the capital yet as it is Unlockable:Awaiting Legislation.How do I correct this?

Just wait, it can take a wile.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

YoriZ
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby YoriZ » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

Read the FAQ before posting... it tells you: "As of the next daily update, nations will receive the relevant "unlockable" issue as soon as they qualify for it, instead of having to wait for it to be randomly selected. Because people complained about that a LOT."
Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies! >>>>>>> Join Anarchy

Garyandia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Garyandia » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 am

YoriZ wrote:Read the FAQ before posting... it tells you: "As of the next daily update, nations will receive the relevant "unlockable" issue as soon as they qualify for it, instead of having to wait for it to be randomly selected. Because people complained about that a LOT."

I have read the FAQ, it has been 2 days and I get irrelevant issues.
The Emperor is a nice guy,respect his authoritah!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EMPIRE OF GARYANDIA IS COMPOSED OF THE MAINLAND AND THE 4 ISLAND COLONIES OF ST.DAVID,ST.WENCESLAS,ST.GEORGE,AND ST.ANDREW.
Member of the Commonwealth of Garyan States

Return to Technical