NATION

PASSWORD

How to recover my nation?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Arakaria
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

How to recover my nation?

Postby Arakaria » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

I haven't been playing for a while and I apologise for asking such basic question especially that I'm aware that it was asked many times. I couldn't find my answers, sorry!

I have over 2 billion citizens and I really don't want to start from all over again, especially that people pay attention to your stats on various occasions.
How can I recover economy of my nation? I was Imploded for a long time when I was playing few years ago and from what I remember it's almost impossible to recover from that. Is my nation ruined beyond repair?

I don't want to but I'm considering waving a primitivist flag... Just to keep my old nation with big population and some dignity with imploded economy ;)
Political Compass: Libertarian Left (Economic -5.75 / Social -4.82)

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Try to just log on to it normally. It will direct you to another screen where you can either

A) Type in your password, which will automatically resurrect your nation.

B) Supply the e-mail address that was attached to your nation's account, and NS will send you an e-mail to resurrect your nation with.

If you don't remember your password AND don't have an e-mail on your account, you're assed out.

Arakaria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Arakaria » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

It's not what I asking for. Look, I have my nation up and running (over 2billion citizens!) but I have an imploded economy and whatever I do, it stays there.

Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 am

Arakaria wrote:It's not what I asking for. Look, I have my nation up and running (over 2billion citizens!) but I have an imploded economy and whatever I do, it stays there.

You have to be hyper pro market. Turn it into a police state. It's the only way.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am

Slaytesics wrote:
Arakaria wrote:It's not what I asking for. Look, I have my nation up and running (over 2billion citizens!) but I have an imploded economy and whatever I do, it stays there.

You have to be hyper pro market. Turn it into a police state. It's the only way.

This.

But remember though that you don't have to RP how NS or the trackers tell you to (it's meant to be inaccurate and biased since it's a parody or something, iirc).
Last edited by Arumdaum on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

Starkindler
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:32 am

[quote=Arakarian NS Page]The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.

The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded[/quote]

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arakaria/detail=economy <- I think I just had an orgasm (F)...

Although I'd like the following on my NS page (how you managed to completely ban private enterprise?), NS is US-based, so only Capitalist economies are accepted as good. So firstly set issues to max. Secondly, if there is an option on the issues to privatize something or turn something to money (which is against your citizens), eg. you have recently got the privatize fire dept. issue, you could have voted on privatize, which would have increased economic freedoms in your nation. I had low economy, then enacted the law to hand medicine development to the private sector (which is banned here also, yay!), then economy got to Fair.

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:02 am

My mistake.

Arakaria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Arakaria » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 am

Starkindler wrote:Although I'd like the following on my NS page (how you managed to completely ban private enterprise?)

What's so unusual about that?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical