NATION

PASSWORD

Suggestion: 'See RMB Posts' option

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
CrushingOurEnemies
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Suggestion: 'See RMB Posts' option

Postby CrushingOurEnemies » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Now that all the regional message board posts are being preserved, is it possible to add a link to each nation page that allows you to see all their RMB posts, similar to the "View Forum Posts" link? It seems like a rather nice thing to have, barring coding problems. Does this sound like a good idea? Sorry if it's been brought up before.
Last edited by CrushingOurEnemies on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 am

And would also help people in the raiding/defending side of NS to see which regions a nation has visited in the past...
:eyebrow:
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Hmmm.... And a TBH person suggesting it... Obviously a raider plot

Personally though. I think this a good idea... I want to see what my first RMB post was :P
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Bears Armed wrote:And would also help people in the raiding/defending side of NS to see which regions a nation has visited in the past...
:eyebrow:

Defenders generally don't post on regional RMBs. I wouldn't mind this.
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Any chance of this getting on the radar of things to be done? I'm not sure how difficult this would be to code, but I think the suggestion seems reasonable. I'm interested in what the moderators think of this.
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:22 pm

I think it's an idea that [violet] has expressed interest in previously, though that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be introduced any time soon (or at all). I certainly like the idea.

Luxativia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxativia » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 pm

I like it but it it's not my first priority.

As said before by many, the telegram system and dossiers need an overhaul. I wouldn't be surprised if the RMB is to come after that.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical