NATION

PASSWORD

Changing Nation Name!

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
D14D
Political Columnist

Founded: May 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Changing Nation Name!

Postby D14D » Tue May 26, 2009 3:17 am

Hi,

First time poster, long time NationStates fan.

I'm just now trying to get into the groove of things here and would like to know how do I restore an older name to replace this current one?

DARRIN DUDDING, I
THE IMMACULATE D1!
PRESIDENT, DC1
HOME TO FREEDOM AND EVERYTHING ELSE!

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Changing Nation Name!

Postby Bears Armed » Tue May 26, 2009 4:13 am

Just try to log-in to that nation, and the game -- as well as telling you that it no longer exists -- will ask whether you want to restore it: Type in the password, and there you are.
If you can't remember the nation's old password then you'll be offered the chance to ask for a new one, which will be sent to that nation's old email address: If you no longer have access to that eddress, or the nation never had one in the first place, then -- and only then -- you are out of luck...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Technical