NATION

PASSWORD

How do I make a custom nation prefix?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

How do I make a custom nation prefix?

Postby Spredronia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm

It sounds noobish, but there's a lot of nations with custom nation types.

If someone could please give me the way to make a custom nation type I'd be grateful. :p
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: How do I make a custom nation prefix?

Postby Unibot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm

The option to customize the prefix is available when your population reaches 500 million (about 3 months after playing).

Hope that helps! :p
Unibot

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: How do I make a custom nation prefix?

Postby Spredronia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Unibot wrote:The option to customize the prefix is available when your population reaches 500 million (about 3 months after playing).

Hope that helps! :p
Unibot

Oh, 500 million. I just have to keep playing. Thanks Unibot! :hug:
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Return to Technical