NATION

PASSWORD

{Q} Is this in the wrong area?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Penguinya
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

{Q} Is this in the wrong area?

Postby Penguinya » Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=504194
I think my topic is supposed to be in Arts and Fiction, could it be moved there?
I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Hey, I'm Penguinya, a dude residing in Canuckland. Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed May 05, 2021 10:28 am

It seems that a moderator has moved it to the Arts and Fiction forum already. For future requests, though, there is a thread in the Moderation forum that you can use to request moves (as well as merges, locks and gravedig reports).
Last edited by Giovanniland on Wed May 05, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Penguinya
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 05, 2021 10:30 am

thanks
I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Hey, I'm Penguinya, a dude residing in Canuckland. Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Return to Technical