NATION

PASSWORD

How do I make a signature?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nouterre
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

How do I make a signature?

Postby Nouterre » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:12 am

Or whatever the text below a forum post is called, I can't find the option anywhere
Nouterre (name is French for our land) is a North American nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, just east of Canada. Along with it's western neighbour, it was claimed by France but has since become an independent nation. Nouterre has a sizable Acadien population and is known for environmentalism, libertarianism, and irreverence towards religion.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:14 am

User Control Panel ----> Profile ----> Edit Signature.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Treciene
Envoy

Founded: Jul 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Treciene » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:14 am

Nouterre wrote:Or whatever the text below a forum post is called, I can't find the option anywhere

Click on the User Control Panel button on the top left. Then, click where it says profile. After that, click on Edit Siganture, and you can get your own signature, like mine!
The Imperial State of Treciene
24/6, Closed on Sundays

Nouterre
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouterre » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 am

Oh ok, I didn't know I had to do it through forums, I was checking under general settings. Thank you guys!
Nouterre (name is French for our land) is a North American nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, just east of Canada. Along with it's western neighbour, it was claimed by France but has since become an independent nation. Nouterre has a sizable Acadien population and is known for environmentalism, libertarianism, and irreverence towards religion.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:15 am

Last edited by La Xinga on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Technical