NATION

PASSWORD

Cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dotar Soljat
Civilian

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Cards

Postby Dotar Soljat » Sun May 31, 2020 1:36 pm

So I have a problem. I made a deal with a person that I would buy their card for a certain amount. Unfortunately, someone else had done an ask of the exact same price. The system defaulted to the one I did not want to buy from. I cannot retract or specifically choose who to buy from. This means either I cancel the agreement or I buy both. I would like to recommend that we be able to either retract our bid or buy from someone specifically(Black market ^7.4%).

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun May 31, 2020 1:48 pm

The person who made the ask first gets the money.

If we could choose, that would likely break auctions involving multiple buyers and sellers, adding an unnecessary level of complexity. The seller should understand that if someone else has already offered the same price, then they have to either a) sell for lower or b) don't sell at all.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Return to Technical