NATION

PASSWORD

Add the GCR tag/Allow or search of tags

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Add the GCR tag/Allow or search of tags

Postby Flanderlion » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:27 pm

Hi,
Can we add a GCR tag into the game? Currently to compare different GCRs you have to open two tabs and look at them side by side, which is fine for if you're comparing one or two, but not when you're trying to compare GCRs between like 20 censuses. Or a UCR tag would be fine as well as you can just run a negative search.

Also if it wouldn't be too much trouble could we be able to search by multiple tags (as in all regions that are tagged either nat sov or anti-GA)? I know you can filter you results to get and with the comma, but after a search couldn't spot anything allowing it (and trying a few syntax just threw errors at me)
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:24 am

Flanderlion wrote:Hi,
Can we add a GCR tag into the game? Currently to compare different GCRs you have to open two tabs and look at them side by side, which is fine for if you're comparing one or two, but not when you're trying to compare GCRs between like 20 censuses. Or a UCR tag would be fine as well as you can just run a negative search.

Also if it wouldn't be too much trouble could we be able to search by multiple tags (as in all regions that are tagged either nat sov or anti-GA)? I know you can filter you results to get and with the comma, but after a search couldn't spot anything allowing it (and trying a few syntax just threw errors at me)

GCR tag already exists in the form of sinker, feeder and warzone. Although there should be one for user-created
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Flanderlion
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:08 am

Boda wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:Hi,

GCR tag already exists in the form of sinker, feeder and warzone. Although there should be one for user-created

Issue with that is when you're wanting to compare GCR stats. https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... r,-warzone allows UCRs just fine, but doing the opposite looks for regions that are all 3 rather than any one of the 3.
Information
Wishlist

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:11 am

Flanderlion wrote:
Boda wrote:GCR tag already exists in the form of sinker, feeder and warzone. Although there should be one for user-created

Issue with that is when you're wanting to compare GCR stats. https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... r,-warzone allows UCRs just fine, but doing the opposite looks for regions that are all 3 rather than any one of the 3.

that would be be the same thing -user created
Last edited by Aclion on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Flanderlion
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:44 am

Aclion wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:Issue with that is when you're wanting to compare GCR stats. https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... r,-warzone allows UCRs just fine, but doing the opposite looks for regions that are all 3 rather than any one of the 3.

that would be be the same thing -user created

Yeah, I think I misread his post - or more just read the first sentence and started to reply, then came back later and just pressed post as was time pressed. Thanks for pointing it out though.
Information
Wishlist

Return to Technical