NATION

PASSWORD

Is there a way to see the date that your region was founded?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Mombombu
Attaché

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Is there a way to see the date that your region was founded?

Postby Mombombu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:40 pm

I'm trying to find if there's a way to see the exact date that my region was founded.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:55 pm

I don't think we even store it, much less display it. There's a History tab on your region page, but it doesn't capture the founding date. I also can't tell you if those early dates indicate the start of the permanent History Log or the actual start of the region. It's also highly likely that any refounding would wipe out the 'permanent' log (given how it's stored internally), so it's not a guarantee in any case.

Kawaii Schoolgirl
Attaché

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Schoolgirl » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:32 pm

❚⠀⠀❚ ❚⠀⠀❚

181st Plushy Squadron Commander

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:I don't think we even store it, much less display it. There's a History tab on your region page, but it doesn't capture the founding date. I also can't tell you if those early dates indicate the start of the permanent History Log or the actual start of the region. It's also highly likely that any refounding would wipe out the 'permanent' log (given how it's stored internally), so it's not a guarantee in any case.

As far as I've seen, the start of the regional history log is always whenever the first notable thing happened, and only includes regional founding when that happened after the regional history was implemented. The only exception appears to be for WA delegates who started their reign (and are still in) prior to the History log, in which case it has that as the earliest activity (see: Nationstates and delegate Mikeswill for example).

Mombombu
Attaché

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mombombu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Kawaii Schoolgirl wrote:This may be of help to you:
http://nsdossier.texasregion.net/history.aspx

This does help actually!

Kawaii Schoolgirl
Attaché

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation