NATION

PASSWORD

Removing a Policy

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
User avatar
Falloa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 50
Founded: Oct 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Removing a Policy

Postby Falloa » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:11 am

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but ever since the new update of the world census, I got a policy that I don't want which is the 1 Child Policy. How do I remove it?

User avatar
Dexterra
Senator
 
Posts: 4090
Founded: May 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dexterra » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:55 am

You have to wait for an issue that will remove it, or write one yourself. According to Trott's guide there is only one issue that can cancel that policy


Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Khil, Safrishahr

Advertisement

Remove ads