NATION

PASSWORD

Who is Catherine gratwick

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
User avatar
The number 7 Ronaldo
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 18, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Who is Catherine gratwick

Postby The number 7 Ronaldo » Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:18 pm

Who is this person, I see this person in many of my issues does anyone know why?

User avatar
TalAkMaChen
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1283
Founded: Sep 04, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby TalAkMaChen » Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:59 pm

The number 7 Ronaldo wrote:Who is this person, I see this person in many of my issues does anyone know why?


In roleplay, Catherine Gratwick was the Secretary-General between the formation of the World Assembly in 2008 until 16 March 2016 [...]

as by https://nationstates.fandom.com/wiki/World_Assembly
Ser Ghez from Korbucci, President of TalAkMaChen

"It seems that sometimes I do get lost in details." — Ser Ghez, looking at annotations made to issues piling up on the desk


Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alt Capitalist Britain, Leoparda

Advertisement

Remove ads