NATION

PASSWORD

Help Please from Players?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Help Please from Players?

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

I am a commie but Ive also Implied my own thougths when it comes to my issues that I get, well the problem is I can;t get it to Democratic Socialist which Ive been trying to get to for awhile now, it says Im and Iron fist cosumerist....But I want the dEM. Socialist. any suggestions?
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Kotlas
Envoy
 
Posts: 286
Founded: Mar 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kotlas » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Strip rights away from businesses.
"In the beginning, man created God." -Atheist proverb

"Faith is illogical and irrational belief in the impossible." -Unknown

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opiate of the masses." -Karl Marx

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand” -Milton Friedman

"The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Southrons United
Diplomat
 
Posts: 936
Founded: May 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Southrons United » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

higher taxes and larger gov.

User avatar
Missouri Conservatives
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Missouri Conservatives » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:58 pm

A commie? Please kill yourself.

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Thats what Ive been doing then a few of them i didnt but i have not recieved any others that involve business now, and im completely on the opposite side now, I dont like private enterprise but no issues involving it has come up yet
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Southrons United
Diplomat
 
Posts: 936
Founded: May 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Southrons United » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

I can't say I am for commies myself.

User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50831
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

then wait. Maybe you just think yer a dem socialist....
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.


Please dont start with anything Im simply asking for help, if you dont like it then dont post please
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Missouri Conservatives
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Missouri Conservatives » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Chyeknovostan Republic wrote:
Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.


Please dont start with anything Im simply asking for help, if you dont like it then dont post please


The only good communist is a dead communist. Death to the commies!
Last edited by Missouri Conservatives on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Lackadaisical2 wrote:then wait. Maybe you just think yer a dem socialist....


Im a commie but like I said no issues came up yet for a lil while now, and I hate being classified as a Consumerist("No offence to anyone who likes it)
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Missouri Conservatives wrote:
Chyeknovostan Republic wrote:
Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.


Please dont start with anything Im simply asking for help, if you dont like it then dont post please


The only good communist is a dead communist. Death to the commies!


Please stop posting then....I dont like arguing, and you arguing over for someones Ideology makes you no better, now please go if you dont like me or deal with it
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Halugland
Attaché
 
Posts: 81
Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Halugland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Chyeknovostan Republic wrote:I am a commie but Ive also Implied my own thougths when it comes to my issues that I get, well the problem is I can;t get it to Democratic Socialist which Ive been trying to get to for awhile now, it says Im and Iron fist cosumerist....But I want the dEM. Socialist. any suggestions?


make your nation have peole be as equal as you can, with lots of welfare, and of course, high taxes for the rich
From the desk of and signed by:

~Ruben Alfraed, Democratically elected Progressive President of The United Mountain States of Halugland, and thus, Head of State
~Constant Kastapoukolos, Democratically elected Socialist Head of Government of The United Mountain States of Halugland and thus, The Head of The Congress Hall and Government

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Halugland wrote:
Chyeknovostan Republic wrote:I am a commie but Ive also Implied my own thougths when it comes to my issues that I get, well the problem is I can;t get it to Democratic Socialist which Ive been trying to get to for awhile now, it says Im and Iron fist cosumerist....But I want the dEM. Socialist. any suggestions?


make your nation have peole be as equal as you can, with lots of welfare, and of course, high taxes for the rich



Hmmm that just might work....this is what Ive done so far, Ive tried to make people equal, ive established a secret police, ive cut back on taxes which was 100%, ive tried to give a lil more voice to the people, and ive cut back on private enterprises, the religion thing is another issue which is in right now, its asking me whether i should make it stay as a non profit organization or make it give money
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Ive tried to be more"democratic"about it and was put in this cat.
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 pm

If you're answering them honestly, it can give somewhat of an insight as to your actual leanings.

If you're going Iron Fist Consumerist at present, then you have far too many Capitalist leanings at present.

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Maurepas wrote:If you're answering them honestly, it can give somewhat of an insight as to your actual leanings.

If you're going Iron Fist Consumerist at present, then you have far too many Capitalist leanings at present.


Well I wasnt answering them honestly:( I thought it would help my gov. a little dang
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
NERVUN
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 29456
Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.

Missouri Conservatives wrote:The only good communist is a dead communist. Death to the commies!

*** Warned for trolling ***. You should know better by now.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

User avatar
Missouri Conservatives
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Missouri Conservatives » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:23 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.

Missouri Conservatives wrote:The only good communist is a dead communist. Death to the commies!

*** Warned for trolling ***. You should know better by now.


I know im such a troublemaker. :o
Last edited by Missouri Conservatives on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.

Missouri Conservatives wrote:The only good communist is a dead communist. Death to the commies!

*** Warned for trolling ***. You should know better by now.


Thank you
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50831
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Maurepas wrote:If you're answering them honestly, it can give somewhat of an insight as to your actual leanings.

If you're going Iron Fist Consumerist at present, then you have far too many Capitalist leanings at present.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. You may not realize how much you actually lean towards soemthing until you answer this stuff.
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

User avatar
Koffee
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Koffee » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Try to stomp on privatizing business, but not necessarily stomp on industry itself. For socialism, it's not necessary to stomp on civil rights or political rights. It takes a while to get the right issues to direct your nation the way you want to, because it's a bit on the random side.

Also you need to ignore idiots who can't differentiate between a nation's politics or OOC politics, or whose idea of helping people is to make them want to leave the system.

User avatar
Justorica
Minister
 
Posts: 3173
Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Chyeknovostan Republic wrote:
NERVUN wrote:
Missouri Conservatives wrote:A commie? Please kill yourself.

Missouri Conservatives wrote:The only good communist is a dead communist. Death to the commies!

*** Warned for trolling ***. You should know better by now.


Thank you


Your Welcome

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Maurepas wrote:If you're answering them honestly, it can give somewhat of an insight as to your actual leanings.

If you're going Iron Fist Consumerist at present, then you have far too many Capitalist leanings at present.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. You may not realize how much you actually lean towards soemthing until you answer this stuff.


Ah I get what you mean now ok, yeah well maybe I should pay a little more attention to what Im reading and be a little more truthful
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Puff-Puff-Pass Land
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1128
Founded: Dec 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Puff-Puff-Pass Land » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Koffee wrote:Try to stomp on privatizing business, but not necessarily stomp on industry itself. For socialism, it's not necessary to stomp on civil rights or political rights. It takes a while to get the right issues to direct your nation the way you want to, because it's a bit on the random side.

Also you need to ignore idiots who can't differentiate between a nation's politics or OOC politics, or whose idea of helping people is to make them want to leave the system.

Oh... my... God.
Koffee has posted, ladies and gentlemen!
:bow:

I am actually staring at my computer, wondering if I'm seeing this right.
Up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's- Oh, wait. It is a bird.
I'm not ADD, I'm jus- ooh, shiny!
Bafuria wrote:Your nation is very peculiar...

I LIKE IT! :D

New Caldaris wrote:I dont even want to think what would happen if he had nuclear weapons!

Denecaep wrote:Oh yeah, that's that guy that is a nuisance

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:I'm hungry.
Our Lady GaGa wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:And what the fuc* do you think is the solder of RA?

Rimmers Anonymous?

Treznor wrote:Thank you O Lord and Master. I humbly present my body and soul for your service as you see fit.

Arranfirangia wrote:The fifth element? What does that mean?
I assume they aren't talking of boron.

Hell's gonna be a party when I get there.
Science works, bitches.

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3108
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 pm

THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME ! I APPRECIATE IT!
Chyekish Soviet Union

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gardneria, Merapock, Trotterdam

Advertisement

Remove ads