NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] A Big Bang Problem

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Verdant Haven
Director of Content

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Verdant Haven » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:47 pm

This is looking reasonably good here. There’s still some nip/tuck to be done, but you’ve done a lot of work on this, and it’s a pretty different looking issue from where you started! Great work sticking to it and being responsive to suggestions.

- One tiny typo in Option 2: “you don't see, to understand” -> “you don't seem to understand”

- In Option 4, because the site no longer had to be explained as being near the border (to justify the earthquake situation), it’s not entirely clear how moving the site will help. If this minister just drops a quick line about “our old site is too close to the border for today’s bigger bombs” or something like that, it’ll take care of that detail lickety-split.

- Option 5: I think you mean to say that the “door” to your office bursts open, rather than you the “room” to your office.

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:30 pm

Thanks VH, I appreciate the suggestions always! Could not have done this without your advice,

Also

Draft 6, hopefully the final draft is up!

Option 2
  • Fixed typo and punctuation per VH’s suggestion

Option 4
  • added this sentence “You know what, our current site seems way too close to the border to not draw unwanted attention” at the very start of the option. I think it goes on well with the next dialogue about keeping the site unnoticed.

Option 5
  • door instead of room

And thats all! I am happy and with a smile right now.
Last edited by Bendicion on Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions
Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:00 pm

Title changed to

A Big Bang Catastrophe,

Previous one didnt fit well and was not that eye catching for me.

If anyone has suggestions, be my guest and I might use it!

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:33 pm

Last call. Will he submitting this soon. I think its all set and had the blessing of VH.

Thank everyone for the help!

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:35 pm

Submitted

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:19 pm

Good Luck
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Previous

Return to Got Issues?