Page 1 of 1

Population Increase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pm
by Ordivus
Disclaimer: This may be structured like a telegram. But I like sounding formal, so yeah.

Small country here. Only knew this site existed for about a week. Anyway, quick question. How long does it take for your population to reach 250 million? Then 750? Then 1 billion? I know I can’t affect the increase amount but I wanted to know how long it will take for me to be able to get a capital, a leader, and a National religion. Currently I am at 8 million. Not sure if tourism, freedom, or government type has anything to do with it. But just in case I have excessive political freedom, a full on democracy, very good civil rights, and I don’t really fund the environment (so I think tourism isn’t high but isn’t low either).

I’d appreciate an answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

Forever Under Ordivus!

- The Democratic States of Ordivus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:52 pm
by Dominioan
1 billion took me about 6 months I believe. It just goes up over time, your stats have nothing to do with it and won't be affected by it (except, well, the population stat)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:53 pm
by Schima Bas
Population grows the longer you play the game.I believe it also may be tied to how many issues you answer, but I'm not sure on that. I just recently got 250 mil, think it was about a month and a half?

Many Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:55 pm
by Ordivus
I appreciate the answers! As well as the general time table for me! Thank you both very much!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:56 pm
by Athenian Sea League
The first 100, less than a month. 250 million and so on? We are unfortunately not really aware of this, though we would expect it to take around 11 months to reach 1 billion, give or take.

For Athena, the League and Democracy

The Athenian Sea League

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:03 pm
by Outer Sparta
Population grows at a normal rate (around 4-6 million a day) and is indicative of how long your nation has existed on the site. I have 15 billion and my nation has existed for almost seven years now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:08 pm
by Dexterra
Ordivus wrote:I know I can’t affect the increase amount but I wanted to know how long it will take for me to be able to get a capital, a leader, and a National religion


In addition to those things, at 500 million you can input a custom pretitle too. That takes about 3 months to reach based on my experience

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:08 pm
by Bears Armed
Around 6 months per billion people... and issues have NO effect on it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:15 pm
by Kors
Bears Armed wrote:Around 6 months per half-billion people... and issues have NO effect on it.

Not 6 months, 3 months. I've been on NS for less than a year and I already have 2 billion citizens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:30 pm
by Bears Armed
Kors wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Around 6 months per half-billion people... and issues have NO effect on it.

Not 6 months, 3 months. I've been on NS for less than a year and I already have 2 billion citizens

Oops! I meant to say "billion"v rather than "half-billion": It was people talking about the unlockables, combined with the fact that I need to sleep soon, that led to the error.
Fixed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:01 pm
by Kors
:lol:
Bears Armed wrote:
Kors wrote:Not 6 months, 3 months. I've been on NS for less than a year and I already have 2 billion citizens

Oops! I meant to say "billion"v rather than "half-billion": It was people talking about the unlockables, combined with the fact that I need to sleep soon, that led to the error.
Fixed.

:lol: 8)
Yeah sometimes I make the same error

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:52 am
by Ordivus
Dexterra wrote:
Ordivus wrote:I know I can’t affect the increase amount but I wanted to know how long it will take for me to be able to get a capital, a leader, and a National religion


In addition to those things, at 500 million you can input a custom pretitle too. That takes about 3 months to reach based on my experience


Cool! I didn’t know that. Thanks for that bit of info!