NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITED]@@CAPITAL@@, We Have A Contact Problem.

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Remulia » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:17 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:I'm not sure if we can have issues proclaiming the existence of aliens to be indisputably true, unless it happens in real life. Sorry

Considering we have issues about AI personhood, and other things we don't have...
I will put this in a temporal suspension, until i think of how to improve this issue, or change it enough to be accepted.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:56 pm

Ok, i didn't want this to be dead, but i still trying to find an angle to this issue, specially one that maintain part of the core: a probe sent to the NS version of Jupiter's moon Europa finds something bellow the ice that could indicate the posibility of another sapient species.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Mushroom Gorge
Envoy

Founded: Apr 28, 2022
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mushroom Gorge » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:08 pm

I wouldn't mention IRL places in the issue title.
Hi, welcome to hell.
Depressed libsoc and San Francisco sports fan
"And yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break." -Chevy Chase
alright, here we go. focus. rizz. i am rizz. one rizzler, 42 gyatters.

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:27 pm

Mushroom Gorge wrote:I wouldn't mention IRL places in the issue title.

Ok, that's a good point...
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:34 am

Remulia wrote:Ok, i didn't want this to be dead, but i still trying to find an angle to this issue, specially one that maintain part of the core: a probe sent to the NS version of Jupiter's moon Europa finds something bellow the ice that could indicate the posibility of another sapient species.
Us discovering evidence of single-celled life on Europa (or Enceladus, or Titan, or Mars, or wherever) is kinda plausible, and would already be extremely exciting to many scientists (considerably less so to politicians) if it were actually proven. A sapient species? Far less believable. If something like that existed, we'd probably already have noticed.

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:27 pm

Trotterdam wrote:
Remulia wrote:Ok, i didn't want this to be dead, but i still trying to find an angle to this issue, specially one that maintain part of the core: a probe sent to the NS version of Jupiter's moon Europa finds something bellow the ice that could indicate the posibility of another sapient species.
Us discovering evidence of single-celled life on Europa (or Enceladus, or Titan, or Mars, or wherever) is kinda plausible, and would already be extremely exciting to many scientists (considerably less so to politicians) if it were actually proven. A sapient species? Far less believable. If something like that existed, we'd probably already have noticed.

1) Ok, that's an angle i could take to the issue.
2) If i understand correctly your claim, i don't think civilizations like ours could be developed under water, so, any sapient species on Europa would be stuck in the stone age.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:54 pm

Remulia wrote:1) Ok, that's an angle i could take to the issue.
The problem is, so what? Definitive discovery of extraterrestrial single-celled life would be extremely exciting to scientists, and interested laymen, but it doesn't really prompt any political decisions other than "should we spend more taxpayer money researching this?", and we already have a lot of issues of that nature.

Remulia wrote:2) If i understand correctly your claim, i don't think civilizations like ours could be developed under water, so, any sapient species on Europa would be stuck in the stone age.
I'm dubious about that. I understand that metallurgy-as-we-know-it requires fire and fire doesn't work underwater, but at the same time I'm wary of assuming that a species just as intelligent as us wouldn't be able to figure something out. Even humans stayed in the Stone Age for tens of thousands of years before we managed to figure out metallurgy (even if you start counting only after the end of the Ice Age, it's still several thousand years), and we just never had a reason to spend anywhere near that long trying to figure out underwater metallurgy, or much of underwater anything, so even though I have no idea how it might be done, I hesitate to say that it isn't possible. Still, this isn't really the right place to discuss that.

More importantly, even Stone Age civilizations still built cities that could be detected from orbit (technically, the Aztecs were Stone Age!), and even before we started building cities, our planet was covered in forests and grasslands that would have been obviously recognizable to anyone in the same solar system with a decent telescope.

Life on Europa or Enceladus might have an easier time hiding due to lying under a think layer of ice, but that same layer of ice would greatly limit the amount of energy the biosphere has access to, making it unlikely it could evolve anywhere near as fast as us. So even if there's life there, it's probably still primitive compared to Earth's.

For that matter, Titan, though more Earthlike than Enceladus, likewise would be starved for energy simply because it's so much farther than the sun. But if any serious macroscopic life did exist on Titan, we would have noticed already, yet there remains a tantalizing possibility of microscopic life there.

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:59 pm

Trotterdam wrote:
Remulia wrote:1) Ok, that's an angle i could take to the issue.
The problem is, so what? Definitive discovery of extraterrestrial single-celled life would be extremely exciting to scientists, and interested laymen, but it doesn't really prompt any political decisions other than "should we spend more taxpayer money researching this?", and we already have a lot of issues of that nature.

Remulia wrote:2) If i understand correctly your claim, i don't think civilizations like ours could be developed under water, so, any sapient species on Europa would be stuck in the stone age.
I'm dubious about that. I understand that metallurgy-as-we-know-it requires fire and fire doesn't work underwater, but at the same time I'm wary of assuming that a species just as intelligent as us wouldn't be able to figure something out. Even humans stayed in the Stone Age for tens of thousands of years before we managed to figure out metallurgy (even if you start counting only after the end of the Ice Age, it's still several thousand years), and we just never had a reason to spend anywhere near that long trying to figure out underwater metallurgy, or much of underwater anything, so even though I have no idea how it might be done, I hesitate to say that it isn't possible. Still, this isn't really the right place to discuss that.

More importantly, even Stone Age civilizations still built cities that could be detected from orbit (technically, the Aztecs were Stone Age!), and even before we started building cities, our planet was covered in forests and grasslands that would have been obviously recognizable to anyone in the same solar system with a decent telescope.

Life on Europa or Enceladus might have an easier time hiding due to lying under a think layer of ice, but that same layer of ice would greatly limit the amount of energy the biosphere has access to, making it unlikely it could evolve anywhere near as fast as us. So even if there's life there, it's probably still primitive compared to Earth's.

For that matter, Titan, though more Earthlike than Enceladus, likewise would be starved for energy simply because it's so much farther than the sun. But if any serious macroscopic life did exist on Titan, we would have noticed already, yet there remains a tantalizing possibility of microscopic life there.

Interesting: maybe the scientists found not only microbes, but also simple multicelular life, and wants the government to increase their budget to search for a sapient creature...with other groups taking different approaches, or being in opposition with the first scientists.
I need to organize that idea to have an issue i could submit.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:42 pm

Remulia wrote:Interesting: maybe the scientists found not only microbes, but also simple multicelular life, and wants the government to increase their budget to search for a sapient creature...
If we found trichordates, we would not be thinking "there must be something sapient just around the corner". Also, you seriously underestimate how interesting trichordates would be to scientists. They wouldn't just immediately dismiss them in order to go look for something else that probably doesn't even exist.

Khardsland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:52 am

If this issue is implemented, we shall set a new precedent for issue writers. Hell, I might even get an issue series idea from this.
“When I feed the poor they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist” -Hélder Câmara
"We liberated Europe from fascism, but they will never forgive us for it" -Marshal Zhukov

Equality > Freedom
From the river to the shining sea, the natives shall be free!
My LeftValues Score

All NS Policies canon except AI Personhood, Affirmative Action, Metricism, Human Sacrifice and AI Planning
A Class 1.14 nation according to this index
Population: 371,508
No NS Stats are considered canon

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:19 pm

This is just a revised version of the issue, some criticism and ideas are accepted.
[Tiltle]: @@CAPITAL@@, We Have A Contact Problem.

[Desc]: After the @@DEMONYNMADJECTIVE@@ probe called Traveller drilled a hole in the ice sheet of "Europia", a moon of the planet JupitAAH, scientists around the world have been amazed by the images that the probe has taken about the lifeforms that inhabit there. Not only there are bacteria, but also simple multicellular organisms thriving. When you think that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, you recieve a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested in what would you say about those news.

[Validity]: Nations that have a Space Program

[Option 1]:"This is a great opportunity to the scientific world " Says Professor @@RANDOMNAMEMALE@@ @@ANIMAL@@, the most prominent scientists in @@NAME@@, while @@HE@@ is wearing a a lab coat covered in a mysterious glowing green substance that may or may not moved when you were looking "This is a complete alien ecosystem we can investigate, sure, there are not as complex as Earth animals, but still...give us a lot of funds to begin our investigations on that ecosystem, we don't know what marvels are in that icy moon "
[Effect]: 25% of the budget is spent in studies about space worms.

[Option 2]: "Why we should stop there?", responds Doctor Karl Arthur, a famous ufologist, that is wearing a hat that looks like a flying saucer, with everything and alien include "If there is an ecosystem in Europia, maybe there is intelligent life there. Just the fact that we found simple life doesn't prove that a sapient entity is imposible, is like a probe descent to a desert and only find a lizard. Does that means that our planet only have primitive life? No? We need to contact that other civilization that shares our solar system now!!!"
[Effect]: the search of alien intelligence has reach new heights in @@NAME@@

[Option 3]: Bishop Random Name, a famous pastor of a minor @@FAITH@@ sect known as 'Damsewitgoud', who has been classified as 'a dangerous fanatic gang' by other denominations, suddenly enters through a window. "The creatures you are talking about aren't real: they are Demons who are there to confuse the minds of the good people and make them fall into sin!!We must take the war against those impious entities,and destroy that moon! Only then can we save the world from the threat of Satan. "
[Effect]: the War Of The Worlds has begun.
Last edited by Remulia on Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:10 am

Hey there, a couple of issues with your draft.

Remulia wrote:[Desc]: After the @@DEMONYNMADJECTIVE@@ probe called Traveller drilled a hole in the ice sheet of "Europia", a moon of the planet JupitAAH, scientists around the world have been amazed by the images that the probe has taken about the lifeforms that inhabit there. Not only there are bacteria, but also simple multicellular organisms thriving. When you think that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, you recieve a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested in what would you say about those news.

'Not only there are bacteria, but also simple multicellular organisms thriving' should be replaced with 'Bacteria, as well as various simple multicellular organisms, thrive on the moon' for the sake of grammar.
'When you think that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, you recieve a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested in what would you say about those news' should be replaced with 'It was expected that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, but just then, you receive a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested about your stance on the news' for the sake of player autonomy and grammar.

[Option 1]:"This is a great opportunity for the scientific world", proclaims Professor @@randomfirstname@@ @@animal@@, the most prominent scientist in @@NAME@@, while wearing a lab coat covered in a mysteriously glowing green substance that may or may not have moved while you were looking. "This is a completely alien ecosystem for us to investigate", @@he@@ adds. "Sure...they are not as complex as @@region@@ animals, but still...give us the funds to begin our investigations on that ecosystem. We don't know what marvels lurk in that icy moon!"

Option 1 had so many glaring errors that I decided to just FIFY.

[Option 2]: "Why should we stop there?", responds Dr. @@randomname1@@, a famous ufologist, wearing a hat that looks like a flying saucer, with everything alien included. "If we found simple life there, this proves that a sapient entity is possible. It is as if a probe descended into a desert in @@region@@ and we only find a lizard. Does that mean that @@region@@ only has primitive life? No!", @@he@@ rambles. "We need to establish contact with every civilization that shares our solar system...NOW!"
[Effect]: the search for alien intelligence has reached new heights in @@NAME@@

Same situation in Option 2

[Option 3]: Bishop Random Name, a famous pastor of a minor @@FAITH@@ sect known as 'Damsewitgoud', who has been classified as 'a dangerous fanatic gang' by other denominations, suddenly enters through a window. "The creatures you are talking about aren't real: they are Demons who are there to confuse the minds of the good people and make them fall into sin! We must take the war against those impious entities, and destroy that moon! Only then can we save the world from the threat of Satan. "

'Random Name' becomes '@@randomname@@' and 'of a minor @@FAITH@@ sect' becomes 'for a minor sect of @@faith'. Also, 'who has been classified' should become 'which has been classified. Also, replace the colon with a semi-colon. Finally, fallout text should always be in lowercase.
Last edited by Khardsland on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
“When I feed the poor they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist” -Hélder Câmara
"We liberated Europe from fascism, but they will never forgive us for it" -Marshal Zhukov

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

All NS Policies canon except AI Personhood, Affirmative Action, Metricism, Human Sacrifice and AI Planning

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:23 pm

Khardsland wrote:Hey there, a couple of issues with your draft.

Remulia wrote:[Desc]: After the @@DEMONYNMADJECTIVE@@ probe called Traveller drilled a hole in the ice sheet of "Europia", a moon of the planet JupitAAH, scientists around the world have been amazed by the images that the probe has taken about the lifeforms that inhabit there. Not only there are bacteria, but also simple multicellular organisms thriving. When you think that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, you recieve a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested in what would you say about those news.

'Not only there are bacteria, but also simple multicellular organisms thriving' should be replaced with 'Bacteria, as well as various simple multicellular organisms, thrive on the moon' for the sake of grammar.
'When you think that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, you recieve a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested in what would you say about those news' should be replaced with 'It was expected that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, but just then, you receive a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested about your stance on the news' for the sake of player autonomy and grammar.

Oh, ok, i will fix that...

Khardsland wrote:
[Option 1]:"This is a great opportunity for the scientific world", proclaims Professor @@randomfirstname@@ @@animal@@, the most prominent scientist in @@NAME@@, while wearing a lab coat covered in a mysteriously glowing green substance that may or may not have moved while you were looking. "This is a completely alien ecosystem for us to investigate", @@he@@ adds. "Sure...they are not as complex as @@region@@ animals, but still...give us the funds to begin our investigations on that ecosystem. We don't know what marvels lurk in that icy moon!"

Option 1 had so many glaring errors that I decided to just FIFY.

Khardsland wrote:
[Option 2]: "Why should we stop there?", responds Dr. @@randomname1@@, a famous ufologist, wearing a hat that looks like a flying saucer, with everything alien included. "If we found simple life there, this proves that a sapient entity is possible. It is as if a probe descended into a desert in @@region@@ and we only find a lizard. Does that mean that @@region@@ only has primitive life? No!", @@he@@ rambles. "We need to establish contact with every civilization that shares our solar system...NOW!"
[Effect]: the search for alien intelligence has reached new heights in @@NAME@@

Same situation in Option 2

Thank you...i'm embarassed about it.

Khardsland wrote:
[Option 3]: Bishop Random Name, a famous pastor of a minor @@FAITH@@ sect known as 'Damsewitgoud', who has been classified as 'a dangerous fanatic gang' by other denominations, suddenly enters through a window. "The creatures you are talking about aren't real: they are Demons who are there to confuse the minds of the good people and make them fall into sin! We must take the war against those impious entities, and destroy that moon! Only then can we save the world from the threat of Satan. "

'Random Name' becomes '@@randomname@@' and 'of a minor @@FAITH@@ sect' becomes 'for a minor sect of @@faith'. Also, 'who has been classified' should become 'which has been classified. Also, replace the colon with a semi-colon. Finally, fallout text should always be in lowercase.

So, you have to use the @@Randomname@@ always, and not "fixed" names? Oh, i wanted a guy called "Random Name", ok, i'll have a lot of work to do.

Done...
Last edited by Remulia on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Stella Nera
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Stella Nera » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:29 pm

Unsurprisingly for many people, I request a human supremacist option! Like option two but even more human supremacist!
Last edited by Stella Nera on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Ferra Suprema Reigns Supreme over the vast lands of Stella Nera
A land where humanity is king, above god and devil alike. A blissful Utopia for Humanity, a horrible Dystopia for sentient robots.

Robots shouldn't have rights or citizenship;
Compromise on other non-human sapient entities is possible, with limitations, but not on these buckets of bolts. They should serve humanity and have absolutely no place in society other than as our servants. Think of the benefits of this. Plus, they would almost certainly overtake humanity if we gave them the chance, whether out of pure advanced abilities or malice, or worse, both. Think of humanity.

Humanity First!

Mushroom Gorge
Envoy

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mushroom Gorge » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:12 pm

Stella Nera wrote:Unsurprisingly for many people, I request a human supremacist option! Like option two but even more human supremacist!

Never! Humans must sacrifice themselves for the greater good!
Hi, welcome to hell.
"And yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break." -Chevy Chase

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:24 am

Remulia wrote:So, you have to use the @@Randomname@@ always, and not "fixed" names? Oh, i wanted a guy called "Random Name", ok, i'll have a lot of work to do.

Well, now that you've stated your intentions, I take that back. While fixed names are certainly welcome, I personally don't understand the appeal to 'Random Name' being a fixed name. If it means that much to you, let it be - but I doubt the mods will think the same.

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Khardsland
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:01 am

Hey there, I just wanted to chime in and say that variables and fallout lines are always in lowercase. EG: It is @@animal@@ and not @@ANIMAL@@

Equality > Freedom
My LeftValues Score

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:36 am

Khardsland wrote:Hey there, I just wanted to chime in and say that variables and fallout lines are always in lowercase. EG: It is @@animal@@ and not @@ANIMAL@@

Edited..I decided to let the name of the Bishop unchanged, and instead, made a fixed name for the ufologist in option 2...
@@CAPITAL@@, We Have A Contact Problem.

[Desc]: After the @@DEMONYNMADJECTIVE@@ probe called Traveller drilled a hole in the ice sheet of "Europia", a moon of the planet JupitAAH, scientists around the world have been amazed by the images that the probe has taken about the lifeforms that inhabit there. Bacteria, as well as various simple multicellular organisms, thrive on the moon. It was expected that the discovery would be confined to the scientific circle, but just then, you receive a visit from a peculiar group of people, interested about your stance on the news.

[Validity]: Nations that have a Space Program

[Option 1]:"This is a great opportunity for the scientific world", proclaims Professor @@randomfirstname@@ @@demonym@@, the most prominent scientist in @@name@@, while wearing a lab coat covered in a mysteriously glowing green substance that may or may not have moved while you were looking. "This is a completely alien ecosystem for us to investigate", @@he@@ adds. "Sure...they are not as complex as @@region@@ animals, but still...give us the funds to begin our investigations on that ecosystem. We don't know what marvels lurk in that icy moon!"
[Effect]: 25% of the budget is spent in studies about space worms.

[Option 2]: "Why should we stop there?", responds Dr. Gorgiu Lon Picke, a famous ufologist, wearing a hat that looks like a flying saucer, with an alien pilot included. "If we found simple life there, this proves that a sapient entity is possible. It is as if a probe descended into a desert in @@region@@ and we only find a lizard. Does that mean that @@region@@ only has primitive life? No!", @@he@@ rambles. "We need to establish contact with every civilization that shares our solar system...NOW!"
[Effect]: the search for alien intelligence has reached new heights in @@name@@

[Option 3]: Bishop @@animal@@, a famous pastor for a minor sect of @@faith@@ known as 'Damsewitgoud', which has been classified as 'a dangerous fanatic gang' by other denominations, suddenly enters through a window. "The creatures you are talking about aren't real; they are Demons who are there to confuse the minds of the good people and make them fall into sin!!We must take the war against those impious entities,and destroy that moon! Only then can we save the world from the threat of Satan. "
[Effect]: the war of the worlds has begun.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:06 pm

Ok, i submited this, wish me luck. Pray for me, if they don't accept this, back to the Draft Table.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Mushroom Gorge
Envoy

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mushroom Gorge » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:23 am

Good luck
Hi, welcome to hell.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:30 pm

I'm aware I'm late to the party, but why is "JupitAAH" called that?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:33 pm

aww, missed opportunity for "Brrropia an icy moon of the planet"...
Last edited by Haganham on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I'm aware I'm late to the party, but why is "JupitAAH" called that?

I wanted to make clear that i was talking about a moon in our solar system, and because NS issues usually have some humor...What's more funny than a planet called JupitAAH?.

Haganham wrote:aww, missed opportunity for "Brrropia an icy moon of the planet"...

Ok, i admit that was fun, but i wanted that moon to have the similar moftit of Europa, so, like the later, the former should sound almost similar to a region in NS.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?