NATION

PASSWORD

2021, updated easter egg issues guide

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:04 pm

Dexterra wrote:Happy holidays everyone!

Happy Holidays, Appreciate the picture, that seem to be the way to receive it, Although, I am not sure North Pole Make a difference.
Àt minimum I would say Currency and Animal are confirmed : but the chance will be low. However, since Llunazshia got the egg before hitting 250 millions, it certainly did not had any capital city

Current progress on my own easter egg hunt : 10 found today ( outside world of beetles ) so currently is 47/101 in 6 days. I know I might miss some but that is okay. although, seem really fast right now.

Umbratellus wrote:
Fauzjhia wrote:My pizza industry had slipped down to about 1700 but I still managed to get the issue today. I had cow in the national animal and moo in the motto.[/quo

I have registered 17 to be sufficient, for 80
this is nothing new, but I'm sure people might find your report helpful.

Oh wow, that's pretty low lol. I just remembered seeing the number 2000 in connection with the issue so I figured I'd let people know how low I was able to manage it.

one of my nation Ruzbi, refuse to receive until pizza was revived. it received just after pizza passed over 0... it 6 month to receive it too.

Update : the more I play and receive this one, the more i think, Candy Cane and Reindeer, in Animal and Currency might be Sufficient to get 471, all others are extra
every Precious Nation found that egg
in Lunaria, only Rhenzluna is missing it
in Green Hills : Shade, Eslheizliaunha and Kazooiomia
in TRR Fire, Gold, Wind Dung Beetles
and world of Beetles has reached 51/50 in 7 days since to be technic, the limit is january 1st

Edit 1 : 8 days so 32 issues 6 finds, so reached 57 / 101, my results for the march hunt on beetles was 58/101 on 31 days. so far, very good.

edit 2 : 9 days 4 more. so results are 61/101
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:19 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:
Dexterra wrote:It's almost the most wonderful time of year, if it isn't already!

Can someone confirm all the possible words that trigger issue #471? Thanks!

Candy Cane in Currency is confirmed with a nation with less then 250 who received the easter egg.
Christmas in pre-title is suggested, but I always have candy cane in currency.. and yes, its like time to check my nations.

Vando0sa wrote:When GRO and I where hunting for Easter eggs a year or so ago we found that nations can get the zombie one without CTE just by having brains and zombie in their title but it only seemed to work it it was that nations first Easter egg. Not sure if it was just a coincidence or if that's actually a requirement.

I'm trying again now but if it don't work I might have to let Iwaku go founderless for a day so I can get it. If I do get it now it proves our theory on that untrue at least.

Actually got it on Kazooiomia with (bird brains in Motto.) and the weird part, it seem its the second time I receive it.

Edit : last years, when I was hunting this egg, I miss on Acuaznharine, Fauzjhiauzilhe, Jufhizlhere, lunhizluna, rhenzluna, Shade thy echidna, Silver thy Hedgehog, Eslhaizliaunha, earth Dung beetle, Gold Dung beetle, lost dung beetle, water dung beetle and wind dung beetle, on that I had Celzlhi and Kazooioma who where not even alive at this moment. so I won't really be able to a great hunt. but I hope to finish the one I started.

Nice! I just got it too with brains! got 12 eggs now only one left to find is the Christmas one! thanks for this guide yo!
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:56 pm

its my pleasure.

Follow the settings of the Beetles to get the Christmas.

Right now. I have reached 67/101... so 66% at just 10 days. you might still have a chance if you copy Zophie Beetles' settings.

Edit : 11th day, found 3 more, current progress is 70/101

so 31 left.

Edit 2 : 12th day, so 19 left. found 5, current progress is 75/101 so 26 left.

edit 3 : today, only 1 nation found it. so 25 left.

edit 4 : 5 founds today : so I reached 81/101 in 14 days
that's close to my previous progress recorded in precious nations (43/51)
but higher then all other regions moons and planets (27/38), green hill (24/33)
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:42 am

Wondering if you need a positive niceness score to get it..
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:20 am

you are thinking you don't receive the egg because your niceness is one of the lowest of the world.

this is Marnady niceness : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mar ... ensusid=34
and it receive the egg just fine, so I highly doubt that's the reason you did not receive it. its not guaranteed, there always a chance to miss it this year.

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:38 pm

oh yay still a chance! I got the others real fast but this one still eludes me. been trying for years!

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:58 pm

look at your recent page happening, I'm guessing you don't have it.
well its the same for me on many nations
Mystery Beetles, October Beetles, River beetles, Rose Beetles, Time Beetles, Winter Beetles and Yellow Beetles
as well Wind Dung Beetles, Gold Dung beetles and killer Whales did not receive the christmas egg yet.
we have yet 8 days to remain... so I stand at 93/101 for beetles on that one. I might miss some, miss pass.

edit L 8 day later. I got only 1, and 0 in the last 4 days. Killer Whales still did not receive it, but at least Dung beetles are easter egg complete.
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dexterra
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dexterra » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Santa must have given me an extra present this season, because I somehow got the below Easter Egg!

I wasn't trying for it, but I have addressed 300+ issues as well as 1 previous Easter Egg that I got 23 days ago - so maybe meeting those basic requirements is all it took for this extra Easter Egg to wind up in my stocking?

Last edited by Dexterra on Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix (attributed)

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:44 pm

Dexterra wrote:

Santa must have given me an extra present this season, because I somehow got the below Easter Egg!

I wasn't trying for it, but I have addressed 300+ issues as well as 1 previous Easter Egg that I got 23 days ago - so maybe meeting those basic requirements is all it took for this extra Easter Egg to wind up in my stocking?

yeah, that's all you need to get that one.
its never the first one you get, that's why I concluded you need at least 1 Easter egg to get it.

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:16 am

Failed to get the Christmas one once again.. there must be a hidden requirement...

All the others came right away!

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:24 am

Vando0sa wrote:Failed to get the Christmas one once again.. there must be a hidden requirement...

that's sad

but well. 6 of my nations also failed to get Christmas, and you started later

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:
Vando0sa wrote:Failed to get the Christmas one once again.. there must be a hidden requirement...

that's sad

but well. 6 of my nations also failed to get Christmas, and you started later

I started right at the beginning of December for the Christmas one but also a bit later went for all those others.. that might have scared it off..

Rocain Founder
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rocain Founder » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:00 am

A slight correction to the conditions for issue #223. One of my egg-seeking puppets received this issue with "brains" only in its motto, not also in its currency, as stated in the original post. None of the puppets with "brains" only their currencies have gotten the issue, though of course that proves absolutely nothing about whether that might be an alternate pre-condition for getting the egg. But, clearly, just having "brains" in the motto is adequate.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:49 am

Rocain Founder wrote:A slight correction to the conditions for issue #223. One of my egg-seeking puppets received this issue with "brains" only in its motto, not also in its currency, as stated in the original post. None of the puppets with "brains" only their currencies have gotten the issue, though of course that proves absolutely nothing about whether that might be an alternate pre-condition for getting the egg. But, clearly, just having "brains" in the motto is adequate.

I'm pretty I can relate.
its just that I did not take the picture

well. updated.

RB Leipzig
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 07, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby RB Leipzig » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Outer Sparta here (posting from my RB Leipzig puppet), I received Issue #80 and the requirements say:

Nations become eligible to receive #80 when they "Moo" or "Moon", in their national motto and maintain the existence of a pizza industry
Your Pizza delivery industry must be greater then 0 to be able to receive this easter.

I have a well-established Pizza Delivery industry, but my motto says "Red Bull Gives You Wings," so does the Bull part of it translate to the "Moo" or "Moon" part of the requirement? A Bull is a male while a female is a cow, so makes me wonder if the requirements also count a bull to be a part of it?

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:26 pm

RB Leipzig wrote:Outer Sparta here (posting from my RB Leipzig puppet), I received Issue #80 and the requirements say:

Nations become eligible to receive #80 when they "Moo" or "Moon", in their national motto and maintain the existence of a pizza industry
Your Pizza delivery industry must be greater then 0 to be able to receive this easter.

I have a well-established Pizza Delivery industry, but my motto says "Red Bull Gives You Wings," so does the Bull part of it translate to the "Moo" or "Moon" part of the requirement? A Bull is a male while a female is a cow, so makes me wonder if the requirements also count a bull to be a part of it?

no
Bull and Cows goes in Animals settings, not Motto.

edit : we have multiple report of people who receive it with Bull or Cow as their national animals.
Moo goes in motto, its how I receive it across all my nations, except the 7 first who cannot receive it.
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RB Leipzig
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 07, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby RB Leipzig » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:33 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:
RB Leipzig wrote:Outer Sparta here (posting from my RB Leipzig puppet), I received Issue #80 and the requirements say:

no

edit : we have multiple report of people who receive it with Bull or Cow as their national animals.
Moo goes in motto, its how I receive it across all my nations, except the 7 first who cannot receive it.

Maybe add that having a national animal of Cow or Bull would also trigger the Easter Egg (as I apparently have the Bull as my national animal). On another note, my puppet AFC Ajax (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=afc_ajax) has the Cow as the national animal, but the Pizza Delivery industry is below 0, so I could do an experiment and see if AFC Ajax will get it if I get the industry up.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:09 pm

RB Leipzig wrote:
Fauzjhia wrote:
no

Maybe add that having a national animal of Cow or Bull would also trigger the Easter Egg (as I apparently have the Bull as my national animal). On another note, my puppet AFC Ajax (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=afc_ajax) has the Cow as the national animal, but the Pizza Delivery industry is below 0, so I could do an experiment and see if AFC Ajax will get it if I get the industry up.

I already went though that when I started for pizza egg a year ago, several of nation had very negative pizza. up to -20. although -50 I did not try to switch that.

Hemakral
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hemakral » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:49 pm

Thanks, this is super useful. :)
._.

Galdanulia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdanulia » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:54 am

Checked my issues on this nation for the first time in a couple months, and it would seem I have the Christmas easter egg. I haven't changed any of my custom fields.

-Eshia
Councillor of the LCRUA (May-August 2020; February 2021-present).

In 43,249 alternate universes, this is my main nation.

A.K.A. Eshialand.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:27 am

Galdanulia wrote:Checked my issues on this nation for the first time in a couple months, and it would seem I have the Christmas easter egg. I haven't changed any of my custom fields.

-Eshia

could it related to : President (Nick)o Lenije or some other settings no one knew could trigger it.

Dexterra
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dexterra » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:30 pm

I'm about to go Easter Egg hunting again, anyone have any additional info on how to catch leprechaun #375 aside from what's in the OP? Anything that could help me find that pot of gold will help!

Also, I think the thread title should be updated to 2022 easter egg issues guide ;)

Edit 1 March local time: alright, time to go on a hunt!

Since today is an important day both IC and OOC, I'm celebrating by hunting for 4 eggs this month: #375, #78, #215 and #1122 - wish me luck, I will report back no later than 1 April!

Edit 2 March:
One egg down, three to go! Happy hunting!

Edit 4 March:
Two eggs down, two to go! Happy hunting!

Edit 4 March PART TWO:
Three eggs down, two to go, holy happy hunting Batman!

Edit 5 March:

And now, all of the recently answered issues on my main page are eggs: Image
Four eggs down, one to go, happy hunting and St. Paddy's day!

Edit 8 March:
Five eggs down, zero to go!

Well, as of 8 March I believe that concludes all the egg hunting I will probably do until at least October, but we'll see! Happy hunting everyone!
Last edited by Dexterra on Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix (attributed)

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:28 am

Dexterra wrote:Also, I think the thread title should be updated to 2022 easter egg issues guide ;)
But Easter of 2022 hasn't passed yet...
Last edited by Trotterdam on Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rocain Founder
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rocain Founder » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:30 am

My puppet Cain M J3390A v0 just got the St. Patrick's Day Easter egg (#375). This is interesting because it all it had of the supposed requirements was "gold" in its currency. It did not have the word "lucky" in its pre-title, or anywhere else in its settings. So only "gold" in the currency is sufficient. (I would guess that just "lucky" in the pre-title is also sufficient, but this is only a guess.)

(You won't find "gold" there now - I removed it from the settings as soon as I had the egg.)

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:38 am

Easter egg custom field requirements are usually "or", not "and". Having any one of them will do the trick.

However, due to uncertainty over which fields actually work and which are misconceptions, and due to general player impatience because even if you meet the requirements it can take an unpredictable amount of time before you actually receive the issue, many deliberately-easter-egg-hunting players opt for massive overkill and set every one of their custom fields that might possibly be applicable, just to be sure.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?