Page 1 of 6

To many Socialist / Marxist issues!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:44 am
by Epluribus Unum
I am tired of the constant illogical Marxist views on issues, the game has become ponderous with a constant bias on Capitalism is bad, and Immigration is Racist, etc...

Let me remind you no Country in the history of the World has risen more people form sickness and poverty and given more opportunity and education then that of the USA and Capitalism!

My choices are;

Screw Insurance Companies
Screw Good Doctors caught in a poor system
Screw People that were injured by Doctors mistakes
OR Universal Healthcare!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Whoever wrote this better be living in some bullshit socialist Country! I am so tired of the Anti American ways of life, all while sucking off the teets of the USA!

Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:55 am
by Kilobugya
Epluribus Unum wrote:Let me remind you no Country in the history of the World has risen more people form sickness and poverty and given more opportunity and education then that of the USA and Capitalism!


Actually USA ranks #40 in the world for life expectancy, #47 for child mortality rate (worse than blockaded Cuba), and about the same (around #40) on poverty level depending on exactly which metric, around #20 for education level (again, depending which metric), #17 for countries by HDI. What you claim is just factually wrong.

For the rest, it varies a lot depending of issues, some have a clear pro-socialist bias, others pro-capitalist bias.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:56 am
by Epluribus Unum
The format for issues needs to offer a Conservative option along with opposing options, I think people are indoctrinating through the games issues by constantly maintaining there favorable outcomes making logical issues almost ridiculous to choose.

Example: Immigrants are flooding your Countries border

1. You send the Miltary to shoot them dead
2. You Allow them in and make them citizens
3. You detain them like caged dogs in inhumane ways while shooting blow darts at their face in cages
4. You blow up their home Country

Clearly this is Hyperbole, but I would normally choose Detain them, Vet them and determine if they are carrying communicable disease or wanted criminals first. But Our issue writers would make my choice the BAD one by changing the narrative on my intentions!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:58 am
by Nova Vandalia
Epluribus Unum wrote:I am tired of the constant illogical Marxist views on issues, the game has become ponderous with a constant bias on Capitalism is bad, and Immigration is Racist, etc...

Let me remind you no Country in the history of the World has risen more people form sickness and poverty and given more opportunity and education then that of the USA and Capitalism!

My choices are;

Screw Insurance Companies
Screw Good Doctors caught in a poor system
Screw People that were injured by Doctors mistakes
OR Universal Healthcare!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Whoever wrote this better be living in some bullshit socialist Country! I am so tired of the Anti American ways of life, all while sucking off the teets of the USA!

(Image)


There is a really good fix for this, it seems like you must live in America, so 1st open up settings realize there is nothing you can do to fix this, then get in a car, go out to your closest Dollar General, I assume you have one near you because again 'Murica, and buy some tissues. If the shear overwhelming capitalism of Dollar Generals on every corner that slowly have destroyed any and all locally run and owned shops, doesn't fix your need to feel capitalistic, well that's what the tissues are for.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:58 am
by Epluribus Unum
Kilobugya wrote:
Epluribus Unum wrote:Let me remind you no Country in the history of the World has risen more people form sickness and poverty and given more opportunity and education then that of the USA and Capitalism!


Actually USA ranks #40 in the world for life expectancy, #47 for child mortality rate (worse than blockaded Cuba), and about the same (around #40) on poverty level depending on exactly which metric, around #20 for education level (again, depending which metric), #17 for countries by HDI. What you claim is just factually wrong.

For the rest, it varies a lot depending of issues, some have a clear pro-socialist bias, others pro-capitalist bias.



What does any of this have to do with USA helping more people then anyone else, meanwhile everyone is still coming to USA!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:59 am
by Epluribus Unum
Nova Vandalia wrote:
Epluribus Unum wrote:I am tired of the constant illogical Marxist views on issues, the game has become ponderous with a constant bias on Capitalism is bad, and Immigration is Racist, etc...

Let me remind you no Country in the history of the World has risen more people form sickness and poverty and given more opportunity and education then that of the USA and Capitalism!

My choices are;

Screw Insurance Companies
Screw Good Doctors caught in a poor system
Screw People that were injured by Doctors mistakes
OR Universal Healthcare!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Whoever wrote this better be living in some bullshit socialist Country! I am so tired of the Anti American ways of life, all while sucking off the teets of the USA!

(Image)


There is a really good fix for this, it seems like you must live in America, so 1st open up settings realize there is nothing you can do to fix this, then get in a car, go out to your closest Dollar General, I assume you have one near you because again 'Murica, and buy some tissues. If the shear overwhelming capitalism of Dollar Generals on every corner doesn't fix your need to feel capitalistic, well that's the tissues are for.



Intellectually Bankrupt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:01 am
by The Reformed American Republic
Nothing wrong with universal healthcare.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:02 am
by Greater Cesnica
First off, wrong forum. Post here: viewforum.php?f=13 (or don't, since this is a dumb post)

Secondly, I thought the left were the snowflakes? Can't handle some satire?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:03 am
by Melondonia
Epluribus Unum wrote:The format for issues needs to offer a Conservative option along with opposing options, I think people are indoctrinating through the games issues by constantly maintaining there favorable outcomes making logical issues almost ridiculous to choose.

Example: Immigrants are flooding your Countries border

1. You send the Miltary to shoot them dead
2. You Allow them in and make them citizens
3. You detain them like caged dogs in inhumane ways while shooting blow darts at their face in cages
4. You blow up their home Country

Clearly this is Hyperbole, but I would normally choose Detain them, Vet them and determine if they are carrying communicable disease or wanted criminals first. But Our issue writers would make my choice the BAD one by changing the narrative on my intentions!


This is a video game, first and foremost - they're not required to be neutral or offer equivalent options. If you don't enjoy the issues anymore, you're not required to play. And for the record, most issues lampoon both sides of an argument.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:03 am
by Epluribus Unum
The Reformed American Republic wrote:Nothing wrong with universal healthcare.



Ask Canadians that wait a Month to see a Doctor and lose there legs because of a blood clot! Allowing the State to determine if you are worthy of being cared for is not freedom!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 am
by Ifreann
Epluribus Unum wrote:The format for issues needs to offer a Conservative option along with opposing options, I think people are indoctrinating through the games issues by constantly maintaining there favorable outcomes making logical issues almost ridiculous to choose.

Example: Immigrants are flooding your Countries border

1. You send the Miltary to shoot them dead
2. You Allow them in and make them citizens
3. You detain them like caged dogs in inhumane ways while shooting blow darts at their face in cages
4. You blow up their home Country

Clearly this is Hyperbole, but I would normally choose Detain them, Vet them and determine if they are carrying communicable disease or wanted criminals first. But Our issue writers would make my choice the BAD one by changing the narrative on my intentions!

Issues aren't meant to be logical, they're meant to be funny. This is a joke game, not a serious political simulator. All of the options you're complaining about have ironic unintended consequences. Every option for every issue does, except for the handful of actually serious issues.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 am
by Kilobugya
Epluribus Unum wrote:What does any of this have to do with USA helping more people then anyone else, meanwhile everyone is still coming to USA!


That's actually just false. The country that is doing more in international help, compared its size is... blockaded Cuba. They are the ones with doctors all around the world, the first ones to respond when there is a natural disaster, often with like half or a third of the total medical help coming from that tiny blockaded island.

Meanwhile, USA invades and bomb countries to pillage their resources, supports/organizes military coups against government who try to lift their population out of poverty, imposes illegal blockades, ... “The United States appear to be destined by Providence to plague America with misery in the name of liberty.” as said El Libertador, Simon Bolivar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 am
by Nova Vandalia
Epluribus Unum wrote:
Nova Vandalia wrote:
There is a really good fix for this, it seems like you must live in America, so 1st open up settings realize there is nothing you can do to fix this, then get in a car, go out to your closest Dollar General, I assume you have one near you because again 'Murica, and buy some tissues. If the shear overwhelming capitalism of Dollar Generals on every corner doesn't fix your need to feel capitalistic, well that's the tissues are for.



Intellectually Bankrupt


^That's the lovely American exceptionalism that lets you judge anyone while feeling impugned upon even though you aren't. I mean you're the one who decided to complain about not enough "American style Capitalism" in a game made by an Australian with issues created by people all around the world, with many world views. I mean you're more than welcome to try and add some that fit your taste! There is an entire forum section called "Got Issues?" about how to create and submit issues and you can even open up a thread to get feedback. So money where your mouth is, you can go fix it, just told you how.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 am
by Cameroi
no one whines about too many capitalist issues. pity.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 am
by Greater Cesnica
Epluribus Unum wrote:
The Reformed American Republic wrote:Nothing wrong with universal healthcare.



Ask Canadians that wait a Month to see a Doctor and lose there legs because of a blood clot! Allowing the State to determine if you are worthy of being cared for is not freedom!

Canadian here. The only reason universal healthcare in Canada is a mess is that it's a highly bureaucratic mess. Socialized medicine can exist without such amounts of bureaucracy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:06 am
by Epluribus Unum
Melondonia wrote:
Epluribus Unum wrote:The format for issues needs to offer a Conservative option along with opposing options, I think people are indoctrinating through the games issues by constantly maintaining there favorable outcomes making logical issues almost ridiculous to choose.

Example: Immigrants are flooding your Countries border

1. You send the Miltary to shoot them dead
2. You Allow them in and make them citizens
3. You detain them like caged dogs in inhumane ways while shooting blow darts at their face in cages
4. You blow up their home Country

Clearly this is Hyperbole, but I would normally choose Detain them, Vet them and determine if they are carrying communicable disease or wanted criminals first. But Our issue writers would make my choice the BAD one by changing the narrative on my intentions!


This is a video game, first and foremost - they're not required to be neutral or offer equivalent options. If you don't enjoy the issues anymore, you're not required to play. And for the record, most issues lampoon both sides of an argument.



They used to, now the Game has been overrun with Socialists pushing there agendas on everyone, look at the stupid World Council addendum's. The game used to offer each Country a path in there directions, now the issues are written forcing people to be cruel dictators or accept Marxist Ideology!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:06 am
by Kilobugya
Epluribus Unum wrote:Ask Canadians that wait a Month to see a Doctor and lose there legs because of a blood clot! Allowing the State to determine if you are worthy of being cared for is not freedom!


And yet life expectancy in Canada is 82.2 years, compared to USA's mere 78.5. Lack of universal healthcare costs every US citizen 4 years of their life, in average (well, ok, it's only that, also higher inequality, more obesity, ...).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:07 am
by The Reformed American Republic
Epluribus Unum wrote:
The Reformed American Republic wrote:Nothing wrong with universal healthcare.



Ask Canadians that wait a Month to see a Doctor and lose there legs because of a blood clot! Allowing the State to determine if you are worthy of being cared for is not freedom!

This is propaganda and isn't as big of a thing as you think it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:07 am
by Greater Cesnica
Epluribus Unum wrote:now the Game has been overrun with Socialists

Good.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:08 am
by Kubra
Huh, weird, I'm getting a *bunch* of issues involving me being general secretary and deciding 5 year plans and some shit, and all the options are just so negative. Why can't I be a *good* communist?
Grass is greener on the other side, no?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:08 am
by Epluribus Unum
Greater Cesnica wrote:
Epluribus Unum wrote:

Ask Canadians that wait a Month to see a Doctor and lose there legs because of a blood clot! Allowing the State to determine if you are worthy of being cared for is not freedom!

Canadian here. The only reason universal healthcare in Canada is a mess is that it's a highly bureaucratic mess. Socialized medicine can exist without such amounts of bureaucracy.



No! No it actually cannot, Socialist States are the controller and as all Socialist Countries will control! You cannot have Socialized Medicine by the State and not have the State mandate how its used!

Doesn't work that way!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09 am
by Epluribus Unum
Greater Cesnica wrote:
Epluribus Unum wrote:now the Game has been overrun with Socialists

Good.



Yea ask Venezuela!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09 am
by Barlyy
Epluribus Unum wrote:
Melondonia wrote:
This is a video game, first and foremost - they're not required to be neutral or offer equivalent options. If you don't enjoy the issues anymore, you're not required to play. And for the record, most issues lampoon both sides of an argument.



They used to, now the Game has been overrun with Socialists pushing there agendas on everyone, look at the stupid World Council addendum's. The game used to offer each Country a path in there directions, now the issues are written forcing people to be cruel dictators or accept Marxist Ideology!

Then care to explain the thousands of capitalistic nations?

There are THOUSANDS of nations with high economic freedom. If you don't like an issue, dismiss it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09 am
by The Huskar Social Union
Stop taking NS issues seriously lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09 am
by Epluribus Unum
Kilobugya wrote:
Epluribus Unum wrote:Ask Canadians that wait a Month to see a Doctor and lose there legs because of a blood clot! Allowing the State to determine if you are worthy of being cared for is not freedom!


And yet life expectancy in Canada is 82.2 years, compared to USA's mere 78.5. Lack of universal healthcare costs every US citizen 4 years of their life, in average (well, ok, it's only that, also higher inequality, more obesity, ...).



So? The country with a population the size of Texas compared to 360 million people?