NATION

PASSWORD

Complaint about an issue

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Tanen-growth
Civilian

Founded: Feb 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Complaint about an issue

Postby Tanen-growth » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:39 pm

I was given an issue addressing the nazi regime which I do not believe should be addressed at all

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Tanen-growth wrote:I was given an issue addressing the nazi regime which I do not believe should be addressed at all

There are much worse things adressed. These things really happened, and it doesn't help to forget them, but instead to learn from their mistakes.
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

North American Imperial State
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 05, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North American Imperial State » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Tanen-growth wrote:I was given an issue addressing the nazi regime which I do not believe should be addressed at all

Bruh really, really? that's it, it's not like the issue is supporting the regime, these things actually happened, if you don't like the issue dismiss it and move on
if your gonna complain about a issue, complain about a real issue in that issue, like misspelling or weird effects on stats
Last edited by North American Imperial State on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i sometimes post on the forums, sometimes i don't, you will never know

Goraria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Goraria » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:52 pm

I don’t think that’s important at this point. I think I had it when I first joined this website and I’m very cool with it. Like the AN said, if you don’t like it or you have a problem with it, just simply dismiss it. That issue was accepted by some people so there’s nothing wrong about it.
WIP Overview 8 value thing LeftValue RightValues very biased political compass
NS Backrooms Wayback Machine
NS stats shall be struck out null and void.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
A class 1.33 based on this index and a power comparator of 13.71 in this index.
You might find me in forum 7.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Coradortodos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coradortodos » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:49 am

North American Imperial State wrote:

Bruh really, really? that's it, it's not like the issue is supporting the regime, these things actually happened, if you don't like the issue dismiss it and move on
if your gonna complain about a issue, complain about a real issue in that issue, like misspelling or weird effects on stats

Yea, just move on

Return to Got Issues?