NATION

PASSWORD

(DRAFT) Dumpster Dilemma

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

(DRAFT) Dumpster Dilemma

Postby Traden » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:31 am

Second issue draft, please send feedback.

Description: Over the past year, certain neighborhoods have started using recycling cans in order to help make recycled goods valuable again. Now, they suggest that the whole country follows this.

Validaty: Invalid for nations who don't have garbage services. Also invalid for nations who already offer recycling garbage services around the whole country.

The debate: Scary.

Option 1: "This is a great idea," says Jake Wilson, CEO of TrashCo. "We can add a recycling program to all trash companies. Then, we can take all of the recycled goods and use them to make new recycled goods. After all, it works for everyone."

Aftermath: Certain pro-enviromental shows now display blue cans instead of green ones.

Option 2: "What's the point of trash disposal anyway?" says dumpster-addict Barry Cruz. "We don't need it. Instead, lets put it up to the household owner to decide what to do with it. They can sled, swim, and play hide and seek with it. After all, it's a great idea!"

Aftermath: Pirate shows now feature unwanted prisoners falling into trash instead of water.

Option 3: "Hey, I have an idea!" says a man named Jimmy Neutron. "Remember when shows like International Geographic place little cameras around nature to show animals and geography? Well, I say we do the same thing but with garbage! We can call it International Trashographic!"

Aftermath: Plastic bags are now treated as celebrities.
Last edited by Traden on Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Member of SPSF (Tidal Force)

Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Traden » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Bro. No one responded?
Current Member of SPSF (Tidal Force)

Daarwyrth
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:27 pm

We already have an issue on this topic, #667 One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Recyclable. Your issue doesn't distinguish itself from issue #667.

Which may also be the reason why people did not respond, as a quick search of 'recycling' in this thread, would have showed you that there already was an issue on this exact same topic. Also, people may not respond due to other reasons, so you need to be patient and wait for commentary to arrive. Remember, all of this is on a voluntary basis, so no one is obligated to respond to your draft when you want them to ;)
The Royal State of Daarwyrth
Forest's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Capital: Daarsted | Current year: 2022 CE
  • Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male
  • Dutch with Polish roots
  • English literature major
  • Ex-religious gay leftist

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:49 pm

In most countries, you're about 30 years too late for such an issue
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?