NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Booking it to the Library

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Loli County
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Booking it to the Library

Postby Loli County » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:10 pm

{Title} Booking it to the Library

Description: As test scores have been slowly going down for the past few months, a group of worried teachers has gathered in your office. They believe it is the lack of libraries in @@name@@.
[Valid for all nations]

[Option 1] "We must have a library on every street, maybe even two! If we don't teach our children the value of education, who knows what will happen?" says @@randomnamefemale@@. "Blackacre has twice as many books as us. I beg you to subside libraries, us teachers can't handle it anymore."
[Result] Children in @@nation@@ have more books than they have time to read.

[Option 2] "Maybe instead of building more libraries, we should be making schools an even better place to learn." another in the group, @@randommalename@@ asks. "Having things such as sofas and beanbags in the classroom has been proven to improve students overall mood, thereby also helping with their learning. We must make this a reality!"
[Result] Students in @@nation@@ consider nap-time sacred.

[Option 3] "Why do we even need to have books at all?" suggests teenage student @@randomname@@. "They're dumb anyway, it would be so much better if we didn't have to deal with them. I'm sure it would make the trees happy too, or whatever..."
[Result] Toddlers around the country are devastated at the loss of bedtime stories.

This is my first ever issue draft, so please tell me what i can improve!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I was held at gunpoint, forced to put this rabbit into my signature.
A 15.33 civilization, according to this index.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:14 pm

No country anywhere has the man power to staff a library at the end of every single street, and the speaker from option 1 should know that
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?