NATION

PASSWORD

Self-appointment? what?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Gadzhistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Self-appointment? what?

Postby Gadzhistan » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:07 am

Hello,

I recently created a region (my first one) for me and my friends to rule our countries in peace and just pass issues. While I was away, some country joined my region, somehow managed to appoint himself as "ERN," changed my flag to his own and my factbook, that referred to some region called Europeia. I see in my dossier that he did it in more region, not only mine.

Here is the dossier of region as a proof that he appointed himself:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=activity/view=region.perun

My questions are:
How it was possible?
How did he do that?
What is "ERN?"
Is it legal?

Thanks in advance
Gadzhistan has nothing to do with my personal preferences, it is only for fun, it does not mirror my personal opinions and no one should take it seriously.

Verdant Haven
Director of Content

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Verdant Haven » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:36 am

Hey there! This isn't the right forum (this is about writing issues for players to make decisions on), but short answer: You created a region where the WA Delegate has executive authority. The player moved in along with some friends, had the friends endorse them, and thus became the WA Delegate for the region. In that position they had full authority to do whatever they wanted.

If you want to prevent this, as Founder you need to remove Executive authority from the WAD position.

Gadzhistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gadzhistan » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:46 am

Verdant Haven wrote:Hey there! This isn't the right forum (this is about writing issues for players to make decisions on), but short answer: You created a region where the WA Delegate has executive authority. The player moved in along with some friends, had the friends endorse them, and thus became the WA Delegate for the region. In that position they had full authority to do whatever they wanted.

If you want to prevent this, as Founder you need to remove Executive authority from the WAD position.

Thank you so much,

sorry for wrong forum, I mistranslated "got issues" as a synonym to "having troubles."
Gadzhistan has nothing to do with my personal preferences, it is only for fun, it does not mirror my personal opinions and no one should take it seriously.

Return to Got Issues?