NATION

PASSWORD

Suggestion: Paternity Leave Policy

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Terrabod
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Suggestion: Paternity Leave Policy

Postby Terrabod » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi everyone,

When I implemented paid maternity leave through issue #174 I received the policy Maternity Leave: Women receive paid leave from employment for childbirth. When I later implemented paid paternity leave through issue #304 I was surprised to find that there is no equivalent policy for dads. I think it would be great if there were policies to recognise both sets of legislation.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion!

Terrabod
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Terrabod » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Policies are set by the Issues team. Moved to Got Issues.

Sorry, didn't realise I could post this in Got Issues. Thanks for your help!
Last edited by Terrabod on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:05 pm

I agree
If you're against political parties who support the CCP, then vote against the Australian Labor Party
The only reason why countries bid to host the games is for tourism. This is why countries plan to boycott the Beijing winter Olympics. By cancelling the 2020/21 Olympics, Japan is defacto recieving the same punishment as China, but Japan did nothing wrong since World War II
Until if and when the Spanish language evolves to allow for gender-neutrality to not be impossible, (which will take at least centuries), the concept of "LatinX" is completely ridiculous
From Greek Ansestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution List of NPC Nations
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

Return to Got Issues?