NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] Nukes, Nukes, Everywhere!

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:00 pm

One of us isn't understanding the other. Ima try and explain my issue more. The issue itself may need more description. Or maybe you're looking at a previous draft? Because that's what it seems like.

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:All submarines are "almost impossible" to track or detect, to a given value of "almost impossible".

do need to edit that. I don't know what new technology submarines would have; I just looked up "new sub technology" and it said that the US is making a hard-to-track sub. What 'revolutionary' tech would a sub have?

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Subs that can carry nuclear payloads are not exactly new developments. 1960, I think, was when the first SLBM was developed.

the nuclear part isn't supposed to be revolutionary, it's the part above.

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Additionally, I agree with all Trotterdam's points. The only real issue here is the noxious fumes and why that happened. The sub itself is highly unlikely to do anything other than harmlessly crash, and there's no real risk here of a nuclear meltdown of any sort.

The issue is supposed to be what to do with top secret technology that might fall into enemy hands. Not about it crashing, although that was in a previous draft. In option 2, I refer to the noxious fumes, although I'm sure if it fits or not.
☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:20 am

bump

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:01 pm

last bump

Previous

Return to Got Issues?