NATION

PASSWORD

How to get rid of the Capital Punishment policy?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
SocDem-LeftNat
Civilian

Founded: Jul 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

How to get rid of the Capital Punishment policy?

Postby SocDem-LeftNat » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:15 am

Hi. I made vaccination mandatory, and I got the Capital Punishment policy for some reason. How can I get rid of it?

Anskerdank
Secretary

Founded: Jan 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Anskerdank » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:17 am

SocDem-LeftNat wrote:Hi. I made vaccination mandatory, and I got the Capital Punishment policy for some reason. How can I get rid of it?

You need to wait for a policy to abolish it.
COVID-19 Patient

SatoSere
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:19 am

Anskerdank wrote:
SocDem-LeftNat wrote:Hi. I made vaccination mandatory, and I got the Capital Punishment policy for some reason. How can I get rid of it?

You need to wait for a policy to abolish it.

Or rather, an issue that cancels policies
The Immortal Pristine Revolutionary State of Ukraine
SUMMARY: An autocratic technocratic "utopia" with the best architecture and environment in the world, paid by the freedom of citizens.
What do we have to offer? A magnificent timeless architecture, weather-altering BS machines, a pristine environment, a strong military, and a death toll of 10 million from our concentration camps and bloody wars.
FOR EVERY BAD REPLY, A POLITICAL OPPONENT WILL BE SENT TO CHERNOBYL. 13 sent (don't get offended if you get chernobyl'd 'tis just a joke)

У К Р А Ї Н А Н О М Е Р О Д И Н У С В І Т О В О М У Щ А С Т І | П Р О К Л Я Т А З О Б Р А Ж Е Н Н Я | С Л А В А Л Е Г І О Н У С Е Р Е Н И
Q&A here another acc: HXVZ-07031017

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:13 pm

yes that,s a mistake i made too
you must be carefull. and not misread #413 for #1013

you probably choose option 2, of #1013
as seen here ; 4 days ago: Following new legislation in SocDem-LeftNat, anti-vaxxers are right about the government injecting diseases into people.

actually. you decided to inject those refuse vaccination with the virus and leave them to die in a desert. so you condemn to death, hence why you have death penalty.

if you read the issues, can't be more obvious ; Those who refuse to be vaccinated must be infected with the virus and left to die in the isolated wilderness as a demonstration of what will happen if we don't prepare

fortunally, there are multiple issues to remove that policy #318, #631, #835, #1241
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Return to Got Issues?