NATION

PASSWORD

[Guide] Easter Egg Issues (Spoilers)

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 437
Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:18 pm

The Python wrote:Just to be sure, right now I'm eligible to get the no e and st patrick ones right?
You forgot to replace some e's in "easter" and "get"… I think other than that, though, you're s3t, provided I didn't miss any other e's. ;)
Your chances for the St. Patrick's Day one might be improved with "Lucky Gold Coin" as the currency, but I'm not 100% sure if it works like that.
Last edited by Authoritaria-Imperia on Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:11 am

Well. I have found all possible easters with my main nations, (can't find pizza or crime related for obvious reason) so nots its time for to hunt zombies.

I followed Giovanni story, so I put Zombie in pre-title and leader and put Brains as my currency, we'll see the results.
I honestly doubt it will have any effect.

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:Well. I have found all possible easters with my main nations, (can't find pizza or crime related for obvious reason) so nots its time for to hunt zombies.

I followed Giovanni story, so I put Zombie in pre-title and leader and put Brains as my currency, we'll see the results.
I honestly doubt it will have any effect.

No luck here yet. But...we shall see. Very curious to see if either of us gets this.

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Land Without Shrimp wrote:
Fauzjhia wrote:Well. I have found all possible easters with my main nations, (can't find pizza or crime related for obvious reason) so nots its time for to hunt zombies.

I followed Giovanni story, so I put Zombie in pre-title and leader and put Brains as my currency, we'll see the results.
I honestly doubt it will have any effect.

No luck here yet. But...we shall see. Very curious to see if either of us gets this.


Same for me.
maybe it has something to do with the zombie event after all.
dunno
I'll keep the setting around. i have nothing to lose

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:40 am

I got the St. Patrick's issue and 2 or 3 issues later I got the zombies one

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:57 am

I'm guessing that to get the suburbs are out of this world issue you need to have a high crime rate, a space program, and lots of luck.

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:40 am

Disgraces wrote:I got the St. Patrick's issue and 2 or 3 issues later I got the zombies one

You got the zombies one!?! Do you know what you did that triggered it?

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:23 am

I found the key to the Zombie one


I think an Image is way better then any words.

Image

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:30 am

You got it!!!! Congrats =D =D Hoping I'm close now. And thanks a ton for the screenshot. Just changed my Leader from "Brains" to "Zombie". Hoping this means I'll pick this one up in the next few days. So close to lucky 13...

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:37 am

Land Without Shrimp wrote:
Disgraces wrote:I got the St. Patrick's issue and 2 or 3 issues later I got the zombies one

You got the zombies one!?! Do you know what you did that triggered it?

4 days ago: Disgraces changed its national animal to "Zombie", its capital to "Brains", its currency to "Brain", its demonym to "Zombie", its demonym adjective to "Zombie", its faith to "Brains", its leader to "Zombie", its motto to "Brains", and its nation type to "Zombie".
That's how I set it up before getting the issue

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:59 pm

however, we just proven all those zombie and brains are not necessary

might be just brains in motto plus zombie in pre-title.


Land Without Shrimp wrote:You got it!!!! Congrats =D =D Hoping I'm close now. And thanks a ton for the screenshot. Just changed my Leader from "Brains" to "Zombie". Hoping this means I'll pick this one up in the next few days. So close to lucky 13...


I'll be happy with just 12/ 11, since I am unwilling to rise my crime rate, I will never get 256.
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:03 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:however, we just proven all those zombie and brains are not necessary

might be just brains in motto plus zombie in pre-title.

I'm going to test this. In one of my puppets, just doing this. Pretitle: "Zombie"; motto: "brains"

I'll keep you all informed...

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Oh I also made it so the motto quotes the leader

Brains
-Zombie

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm

Disgraces wrote:Oh I also made it so the motto quotes the leader

Brains
-Zombie

Looking back, I'm pretty sure this is what triggers it

User avatar
Aerilia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Sep 19, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Aerilia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:33 am

Fauzjhia wrote:however, we just proven all those zombie and brains are not necessary

might be just brains in motto plus zombie in pre-title.

Managed to get it on another puppet. This time took ~2 weeks

Dalek farm 3
Pretitle: Zombie
Motto: Brains
Leader: Brains

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:07 am

Fauzjhia wrote:
Land Without Shrimp wrote:You got it!!!! Congrats =D =D Hoping I'm close now. And thanks a ton for the screenshot. Just changed my Leader from "Brains" to "Zombie". Hoping this means I'll pick this one up in the next few days. So close to lucky 13...


I'll be happy with just 12/ 11, since I am unwilling to rise my crime rate, I will never get 256.

Yup, totally understand. I wouldn't want to do that either. I got "lucky" in that I got a couple random crime spikes and so I got 256 without even trying. Now though doing my best to keep crime super low...

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 am

Once the trading cards third season starts I'm becoming an anarchy idgaf

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:04 am

Aerilia wrote:
Fauzjhia wrote:however, we just proven all those zombie and brains are not necessary

might be just brains in motto plus zombie in pre-title.

Managed to get it on another puppet. This time took ~2 weeks

Dalek farm 3
Pretitle: Zombie
Motto: Brains
Leader: Brains



so this is like my theory Pre-title + Motto = Egg

Already for my all nations to hunt this egg down
current results

Edit (I already found it on Lunaria)
Jeinnhezslhaunia = 0 / 51
Lunaria = 2 / 38
Green Hills = 0 / 32 (3 do not qualify yet)
Mains in rejected realms (by choice) 6 / 13 (Auceanznia, Marnady, Taineizbria, Bhrazjhia, Fauzjhia and Jhlacezria)
Dung beetles do not qualify cause of e
beetles do not qualify yet, but will after tonight.
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:
Aerilia wrote:Managed to get it on another puppet. This time took ~2 weeks

Dalek farm 3
Pretitle: Zombie
Motto: Brains
Leader: Brains



so this is like my theory Pre-title + Motto = Egg

Already for my all nations to hunt this egg down
current results

Edit (I already found it on Lunaria)
Jeinnhezslhaunia = 0 / 51
Lunaria = 2 / 38
Green Hills = 0 / 32 (3 do not qualify yet)
Mains in rejected realms (by choice) 6 / 13 (Auceanznia, Marnady, Taineizbria, Bhrazjhia, Fauzjhia and Jhlacezria)
Dung beetles do not qualify cause of e
beetles do not qualify yet, but will after tonight.

What do those numbers mean

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Disgraces wrote:
Fauzjhia wrote:

so this is like my theory Pre-title + Motto = Egg

Already for my all nations to hunt this egg down
current results

Edit (I already found it on Lunaria)
Jeinnhezslhaunia = 0 / 51
Lunaria = 2 / 38
Green Hills = 0 / 32 (3 do not qualify yet)
Mains in rejected realms (by choice) 6 / 13 (Auceanznia, Marnady, Taineizbria, Bhrazjhia, Fauzjhia and Jhlacezria)
Dung beetles do not qualify cause of e
beetles do not qualify yet, but will after tonight.

What do those numbers mean



its the number of time, I find the zombie egg.
I actually found it on 6 rejected realms nations, and 2 Lunaria nations.


Edit : I found more Info about the Zombie easter Egg,
the word Zombie appear to be optional. Brains Alone trigger it
Image

I dunno if this a bug or not, probably not
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:
Disgraces wrote:What do those numbers mean



its the number of time, I find the zombie egg.
I actually found it on 6 rejected realms nations, and 2 Lunaria nations.


Edit : I found more Info about the Zombie easter Egg,
the word Zombie appear to be optional. Brains Alone trigger it
Image

I dunno if this a bug or not, probably not

Try just having brains in the motto

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:13 am

Disgraces wrote:Try just having brains in the motto

I'm trying this in one of my puppets now. No Zombie anywhere and putting "Brains" in just the motto.

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:42 am

Land Without Shrimp wrote:
Disgraces wrote:Try just having brains in the motto

I'm trying this in one of my puppets now. No Zombie anywhere and putting "Brains" in just the motto.


the Beetle nation had it in Currency as well as in Motto, try copying that.

Edit :
Well. it might be anormal too. so I took no chance and put zombie in both leader and pre-title for all beetles. also, beetles score is 4/101, so that's 4%, don't be surprise to not have found it just after putting brains somewhere, 97 beetle nations found nothing.



Edit 2 : Current success
0/10, sadly no dung beetles found it (no zombie, since they hunt just say to E)
5/51 Jheinnezslhaunia
6/13 Main rejects
2/38 lunaria
4/101 Beetles ( between 3 and 4%)
2/32 Green Hill nations
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
The Python
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 400
Founded: Jul 24, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Python » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:34 pm

After a month I still haven't gotten the no e one or the st patricks day :(
Card Farmer and defender. Nation mostly represents RL views. AKA Apatosaurus. Proud member of the Poop Squad.
For: Universal healthcare, UBI, Gun Control, Democratic Socialism, Pacifism, Human and animal rights, Political Freedom etc.
Against: Fascism, Authoritarianism, One-party states, Racism, Militarism, War, Donald Trump, Nationalism, Conservatism, Animal abuse, Slaughterhouses etc.
Political compass 9Axes
8Values
Time-zone: GMT+12/NZST
fenda nations always deserve banjection and also you dont taste good - Evil Cub
I wish i could be quoted in a forum sig v_v - Alfonzo
Gameplay is all about cherry pikcing - Miravana
anyone more than double python's age is old - Altmoras
Positions

User avatar
Fauzjhia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:28 pm

The Python wrote:After a month I still haven't gotten the no e one or the st patricks day :(


Well. Sorry, that can happen,
I'm not sure what is wrong with you, then again, some my of my puppets missed the lucky egg. and since march is over, the Easter egg can't be obtained anymore.

But you do Qualify for no to E. you'll need to be patient, it can fast or very long.

edit
Wells, its confirmed having brains in multiple custom settings like Motto+currency trigger zombie EGG, and the pre-title might not even trigger it
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ROLASS

Advertisement

Remove ads