NATION

PASSWORD

season for easter eggs

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

season for easter eggs

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 am

is there a specific time season, where some easter eggs becomes availlables ?

the ones who come to my mind would christmas during december, lucky charms during march and halloween during october.

but i was wondering if other easter egg where restricted to some time period. or if they simply require a setup like
Moo, friendship, NationStates in motto to be availlable in the issues pool.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Barfleur » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:02 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:is there a specific time season, where some easter eggs becomes availlables ?

the ones who come to my mind would christmas during december, lucky charms during march and halloween during october.

but i was wondering if other easter egg where restricted to some time period. or if they simply require a setup like
Moo, friendship, NationStates in motto to be availlable in the issues pool.

I literally just got one today, so I believe they occur year-round. But I think this thread should be in Got Issues?
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Some easter eggs are limited to certain months. Others aren't and can be gotten at any time.

Sunhizria
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sunhizria » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:55 pm

just wanted to know which are limited to certain months
Puppet of Fauzjhia
Main activity: got issues.

Current draft :
Draft 1: A beautiful pest viewtopic.php?f=13&t=501670

Return to Got Issues?