NATION

PASSWORD

I would like to contest the issue: A Gun in Every Hand

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
NationoOfEls
Political Columnist

Founded: May 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

I would like to contest the issue: A Gun in Every Hand

Postby NationoOfEls » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:26 am

The issue “A Gun in Every Hand and a Tank in Every Garage?” has improper outcomes to the selection of an answer. I do not think that restricting citizen’s uncontrolled access to military grade ammunition, while they can buy tanks, is a restriction of liberties.
The issue should be removed as it is misleading or at least biased towards far right wing political ideas!

The Marsupial Illuminati
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Free-Market Paradise

Postby The Marsupial Illuminati » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:45 am

The God-given right of the people to keep and bear arms is being infringed, and as the government is limiting what people can do, the civil rights stat decreases. Also, we do not remove issues at all.

In the future, if you have complaints about issue effects, please post them in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=424650
Last edited by The Marsupial Illuminati on Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ὁ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:55 am

You received your answer in this thread.

It's not necessary to keep posting the same question across the boards.

The issue is working as intended, as two different Issue Editors have now told you.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

NationoOfEls
Political Columnist

Founded: May 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NationoOfEls » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:00 am

The Marsupial Illuminati wrote:The God-given right of the people to keep and bear arms is being infringed, and as the government is limiting what people can do, the civil rights stat decreases. Also, we do not remove issues at all.

In the future, if you have complaints about issue effects, please post them in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=424650

Where can I meet God? Did he put that on writing? “Bear arms”, means carry arms on yourself! How do you carry a tank? :rofl: Thank you for the info though!
Last edited by NationoOfEls on Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to Got Issues?