NATION

PASSWORD

International Incident issue "Napalm in the morning"

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Alexiom
Civilian

Founded: May 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

International Incident issue "Napalm in the morning"

Postby Alexiom » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Is this just a normal issue as in it happens randomly to random people and also is this coming to you other players?

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Alexiom wrote:Is this just a normal issue as in it happens randomly to random people and also is this coming to you other players?

That issue is part of the International Incident chain. Issue chains are unique in that they tell a single story spread across multiple issues- the random selection of issues is partially suspended while the chain is going on. Importantly, you will only receive each chain once. Once you've finished it, it's over. If you dismiss any issue in it, you are out of luck.

See this thread for further info.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Return to Got Issues?