NATION

PASSWORD

Does Information Technology Effect Anything?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Unbounds
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Does Information Technology Effect Anything?

Postby Unbounds » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:54 am

I''m currently trying to make my nation an A.I driven nation and I was wondering, does scientific advancement, intelligence, information technology and anything similar effect the likelihood of me getting issues related to modern technology or A.I ?

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:56 am

Unbounds wrote:I''m currently trying to make my nation an A.I driven nation and I was wondering, does scientific advancement, intelligence, information technology and anything similar effect the likelihood of me getting issues related to modern technology or A.I ?

Yes
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 am

Yes, and getting policies like AI Personhood leads to more related issues appearing, as the latter are dependent on said policy being present.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Unbounds
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Unbounds » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:14 pm

The New California Republic wrote:Yes, and getting policies like AI Personhood leads to more related issues appearing, as the latter are dependent on said policy being present.

Is there a direct way of me knowing which categories effect the chance of A.I issues coming up? The ones I stated above like intelligence and Information Technology were just guesses, is there any clear way of knowing which categories effect what?

Return to Got Issues?