NATION

PASSWORD

DITCHED: Clever Title Needed

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

DITCHED: Clever Title Needed

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:30 am

[title] Clever Title Need

[desc] Last year, there was a 1984 increase in the number of thought criminals who joined the brotherhood of Goldenstain (the enemy of the state). This year, the number is again expect to once again increase by a similar margin.

[validity] must be a server dictatorship

[option] "This is a disaster!" panics @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of truth, whilst showing you the the latest "@@LEADER@@ Is Watching" poster. “We need more funding to hurry up and finish the latest version of the NewTalk dictionary! Once we get rid of unneeded words, crimethink will be unpossible!"
[effect] the latest edition of the dictionary consists of a single page

[option] "What we need is to clamp down further on thought crime!" suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of love, showing you @@HIS@@ calculator displaying that 2+2=5. "If our telescreens catch someone even blinking during the two-minutes of hate, or showing even the slightest decrease in enthusiasm of their hatred of Goldenstain, we'll send them immediately to Room 101! That'll end crimethink!"
[effect] involuntary passing thoughts are punishable by torture
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merconitonitopia » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:53 pm

A bit on the nose.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Merconitonitopia wrote:A bit on the nose.

Thanks!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?