NATION

PASSWORD

{SUBMITTED} Une Nouvelle Révolution

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Artsotska
Attaché

Founded: Apr 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

{SUBMITTED} Une Nouvelle Révolution

Postby Artsotska » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:07 am

Title: Une Nouvelle Révolution (Temperary)

Validity: Invalid for nations with Theocracy policy and high spirituality.

Discription: A revolt on the nation has occurred and the culprits to this revolution are Religous people. As your fellow government officials hide in your room, hoping that their lives will be spared if they are caught, have come to you for help. The revolutionaries have demanded to rule @@NATION@@ themselves, but you won't have it.

Option 1: "Look @@LEADER@@, I deeply have no interest in being... quite literally... butchered alive or having my heart being ripped out like I'm some Aztec sacrifice," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your Domestic Affairs Minister. "If you let me call in my boys, I can promise you you are in good hands. Oh, and of course the people, if they don't try this again..... quite literally."

Result: The Government tends to stalk people on the internet to see if they plan on burning the national flag again.

Outcome: State Survalence policy is put into effect.

Option 2: "Exstat ad libertatem!", yells a violent violetist revolutionary from a nearby window. "We shall find every man and women and execute them by guillotine! I will see to it that we become one nation under our glorious Goddess!"

Result: The nation is now governed by religious psychopaths.

Outcome: The Theocracy, Human Sacrifice, Sortation, Capital Punishment, Autocracy policies are put in effect.

Option 3: "Hey! I have an idea," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your Labour Minister. "I know it sounds wrong, but if we stop this revolution, like the other guy said, then we put these revolutionaries to work? That'll teach em' a lesson."

Result: People who are caught preying are immediately subject to be sent to a concentration camp to do hard labour.

Outcome: The Slavery Policy is put into effect.

Option 4: "These people deserve to have a voice in society!" says activist @@RANDOMNAME@@. "We shouldn't be excluding these people from our society and government, rather they should be promoted to the government. The only way for this nation to survive out in the world is if we have democracy." They then jump out the nearest window.

Result: Democracy has become the perfect excuse for power-hungry officials to take power.

Outcome: Proportional Representation policy is put into effect.

Option 5: "How about we ban religion in general?" says your father in the gr. "You know these people can be. If we ban them from entering the country or somethin', then we'll be a better nation, right?

Result: Religous worship is banned in @@NATION@@.

Outcome: Atheism policy is put into effect.

I abused the outcomes, didn't I? :p
Last edited by Artsotska on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Head of State & Chancellor of The Okchi Union

Political Expert

Democratic, Liberal, Gay, Political, Future Tech

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:04 am

What are they protesting for
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Artsotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artsotska » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:What are they protesting for

good point. I'll add sometin' in

Political Expert

InsaneMinds
Civilian

Founded: Aug 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby InsaneMinds » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Artsotska wrote:Title: Religion Wants YOU! (Temperary)

Validity: Invalid for nations with Theocracy policy and high spirituality.

Discription: A revolt on the nation has occurred and the culprits to this revolution are Religous people. As your fellow government officials hide in your room, hoping that their lives will be spared if they are caught, have come to you for help. The revolutionaries have demanded to rule @@NATION@@ themselves, but you won't have it.

Option 1: "Look @@LEADER@@, I deeply have no interest in being... quite literally... butchered alive or having my heart being ripped out like I'm some Aztec sacrifice," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your Domestic Affairs Minister. "If you let me call in my boys, I can promise you you are in good hands. Oh, and of course the people, if they don't try this again..... quite literally."

Result: The Government tends to stalk people on the internet to see if they plan on burning the national flag again.

Outcome: State Survalence policy is put into effect.

Option 2: "Exstat ad libertatem!", yells a violent violetist revolutionary from a nearby window. "We shall find every man and women and execute them by guillotine! I will see to it that we become one nation under our glorious Goddess!"

Result: The nation is now governed by religious psychopaths.

Outcome: The Theocracy, Human Sacrifice, Sortation, Capital Punishment, Autocracy policies are put in effect.

Option 3: "Hey! I have an idea," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your Labour Minister. "I know it sounds wrong, but if we stop this revolution, like the other guy said, then we put these revolutionaries to work? That'll teach em' a lesson."

Result: People who are caught preying are immediately subject to be sent to a concentration camp to do hard labour.

Outcome: The Slavery Policy is put into effect.

Option 4: "These people deserve to have a voice in society!" says activist @@RANDOMNAME@@. "We shouldn't be excluding these people from our society and government, rather they should be promoted to the government. The only way for this nation to survive out in the world is if we have democracy." They then jump out the nearest window.

Result: Democracy has become the perfect excuse for power-hungry officials to take power.

Outcome: Proportional Representation policy is put into effect.

Option 5: "How about we ban religion in general?" says your father in the gr. "You know these people can be. If we ban them from entering the country or somethin', then we'll be a better nation, right?

Result: Religous worship is banned in @@NATION@@.

Outcome: Atheism policy is put into effect.

I abused the outcomes, didn't I? :p

I like it! Is this reality yet? How to make this reality? Also, what was the reason you linked me this? Just curious to know... Also this is my first time talking in the forum so dont blame me if I missed something...

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:38 pm

I think Aussie asked a good question about why they are revolting.

Also, as an author, you are not responsible for figuring out what policies will be enacted.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Artsotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artsotska » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:53 pm

USS Monitor wrote:I think Aussie asked a good question about why they are revolting.

Also, as an author, you are not responsible for figuring out what policies will be enacted.

(sad face)

Political Expert

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 pm

This was submitted too quickly. It's usually a good idea to draft on the forum for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Some drafts may take even longer depending on how much work they need and how you pace yourself. GI moves to slow for many people to see it and offer feedback in a single day.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Artsotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artsotska » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:17 pm

USS Monitor wrote:This was submitted too quickly. It's usually a good idea to draft on the forum for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Some drafts may take even longer depending on how much work they need and how you pace yourself. GI moves to slow for many people to see it and offer feedback in a single day.

i know. I literally had second thoughts about that after submitting. Something I will take into consideration.

Political Expert

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Founded: May 27, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:20 pm

USS Monitor wrote:This was submitted too quickly. It's usually a good idea to draft on the forum for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Some drafts may take even longer depending on how much work they need and how you pace yourself. GI moves to slow for many people to see it and offer feedback in a single day.

Agreed. That submission was way too early. It still needs a lot of work done to it.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:10 am

Agreed.

I've written and edited more issues than anyone, and I still tend to keep drafts up in this forum for about a month before submitting. You need to give these things more time.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?